disturbedfan121
disturbedfan121 New Reader
10/19/13 8:23 p.m.

Hello GRM!

Long time lurker, but never signed up. I have for sale or trade a 1999 miata rolling chassis. Just needs an engine and trans to run.

The good: full wire harness, uncut from what i can see. Full interior All engine Accessories Torsen LSD diff axles/ driveshaft/ppf etc... Radiator Nardi Steering wheel No Rust in the rear quarter where all miatae rust

Bad: Has its dents, front driver fender will need to be replaced Top has 2 holes but in a very easy to patch spot, I was planning to patch it. I think the driver seat has a tear but isn't that bad

Thats pretty much it. Looking for $1500 for the entire vehicle. I can get a 99 trans for another 200. and for the really right price I can include a black hardtop with Defrost and headliner 0_o

If you noticed i mentioned trades because i'd really like to get into an e30 5spd. I'd love a running car, some issues would be okay. a 325is would be ideal. doesn't need to be perfect. i am realistic lol

Heres a link to the pictures I just took this morning. http://www.flickr.com/photos/disturbedfan121/sets/72157636869951206/

Located in Freehold NJ

grafmiata
grafmiata SuperDork
10/19/13 8:52 p.m.

Location?

disturbedfan121
10/19/13 8:59 p.m.
grafmiata wrote: Location?

Oops, sorry. Located in Freehold NJ (right by englishtown) updated 1st post as well

disturbedfan121
10/23/13 10:23 a.m.

BUmp! updated the first post with a link to pictures of the car

DaveEstey
DaveEstey UltraDork
10/23/13 11:25 a.m.

What's the right price for hardtop included?

disturbedfan121
10/24/13 8:24 p.m.
DaveEstey wrote: What's the right price for hardtop included?

I was thinking 2200 with HT. that would be $700 for the HT but i'd be open to a serious offer for both. I won't sell the top before the chassis goes.

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy UltraDork
10/24/13 11:14 p.m.

Jesus. If you were closer, I'd be all over that. I still might be.

What does the door jamb sticker say for the suspension type?

disturbedfan121
10/26/13 10:08 p.m.
Brett_Murphy wrote: Jesus. If you were closer, I'd be all over that. I still might be. What does the door jamb sticker say for the suspension type?

Just saw this. I can check for you tomorrow.and get back to you

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy UltraDork
10/26/13 11:43 p.m.

Thanks. I'm still seriously considering a Miata as a rallycross car.

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy UltraDork
11/5/13 8:22 p.m.

This thing haunts me.

wlkelley3
wlkelley3 SuperDork
11/5/13 9:52 p.m.

Don't feel lonesome Brett_Murphy. I have a 99 base that I'm slowly converting to a track car. The Torsen and hardtop haunts me. Mine has an open diff and although a Robbins cloth top I installed a couple years ago, the thought of tracking it makes the hardtop appealing. Unfortunately I just can't swing it right now. Too many other projects sucking $$.

KevinLG
KevinLG New Reader
11/6/13 11:37 a.m.

Same. I've got a mildly crash damaged (bent core support, slightly tweaked subframe) '99 with a fantastic powertrain and interior, and I would love to buy this and swap all the good bits over. Just can't justify it right now though...

Grassroots Motorsports Magazine

Subscribe Today

Also get your instant access to the digital edition of Grassroots Motorsports Magazine!

Learn More
OxrIXUGTol07XTsBftx4uTIR0IpuuZ6P