P71
P71 GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/8/09 11:35 p.m.

I have quite a bit of Mazda RX-7 parts for sale, all for the 1st Generation (SA or FB, 79-85). They are located mostly in Kelso, WA about 40 miles north of Portland though I do have a few in Bellingham at the moment that are really ThunderCougarFalconGoat's. Delivery is possible to Vancouver/Portland for an additional fee. Willing to ship. Make Offers!

Stock parts:

Rear wiper setup: includes hatch glass w/motor & wiper, rear sprayer motor and reservoir, hoses, electrics, powered hatch strut, console switch, and wiper cover. Worked perfect including rear defrost. $50

A/C compressor: worked when pulled from 83 GSL. $5

Alternator: stock 83 GSL unit (from fully loaded car), worked when pulled. $15

Red/Maroon interior plastics: includes front carpet, under-dash plastics, rear panels, nice storage bins, seatbelts, and lots more. $15

Black interior plastics: One set of rear panels (where the speakers go) plus an 84-85 center console w/manual plate. $5

Gauge pod: One working 83 GSL gauge pod. $10

Radio (premium) setup: Stock 83 GSL Clarion setup. Includes head unit, amplifier, equalizer, fader, all factory wiring, all factory computers (under driver's seat, under driver's bin), and all speakers (some have small tears). And a bonus all of the amps, the equalizer, fader, and head unit were all rebuilt between 95 and 00 and still have Mazda/Clarion service stickers on them. They all work GREAT!! Pulled from an 83 GSL that got turned into a racecar. Great for somebody trying to restore an INOP factory setup. $25

GSL-SE Suspension: Stock 84-85 GSL-SE suspension (4x114.3 bolt pattern), includes rear axle (LSD, rear disc, complete), front uprights (both sides with struts, spindles, and springs/hats), and one front caliper mount/dust shield. Needs one front caliper mount/dust shield, front rotors, and front calipers to be complete. Rear axle is an excellent condition and is "ready to go". $400

Transmission: 5-Speed manual (unknown origins), drives well, currently in a running car (see below). $100, comes with driveshaft and shifter.

GLASS SUNROOF: Original 80-85 Mazda Glass Sunroof for RX-7's, factory option, NICE shape! Comes with original black leather Mazda carrying bag. $250

Aftermarket:

4x110 Wheels: 14x7 (maybe 14x6, hard to tell) JDM 4-spoke wheels. These are NOT the 13" "+" wheels that were stock, these are aftermarket (probably Enkei or Konig) wheels from the 80's that are 14" and very light. They look like the new Konig B-Bomb only as a 4-spoke instead of a 4 plus 4. "Rough" cast center with "smooth" deep lips, perfect for painted/powdercoated centers with polished lips. No center caps but no-name tires are included (good tread, bad traction). $500

Intake/Carb: Racing Beat 2-piece aluminum intake (no smog or rotor deactivation) with Mikuni sidedraft 2Bbl carburetor. RARE setup, the intake costs over $600 new! The carb works very well and produces quite a bit of intake roar to go along with the newfound power. Oversized for a stock port 12A, really should go on at least a street port. Complete, working (hear it run). Currently located in Bellingham on a running, rebuilt 12A with good compression and a Racing Beat Street Port header. Carb/Intake $800, complete 12A from carb to header for $1200.

The 12A w/sidedraft, 5-Speed, and 4-spokes are currently located on John's 82 GS Junkyard Dog. This car is yet another abandoned Challenge project by us. He's more than happy to sell the complete car for $1500 obo. Sell the 4-spokes, GSL rear (it has a good rear disc/LSD unit), and buy a GSL-SE setup (like mine) and cheapo wheels to recoup serious money. Same story on the carb/intake. Solid car, GREAT Challenge potential. Runs and drives, clean title and tags. Has rear spoiler and hood pins. Being John's car he will GLADLY trade for a Miata (even plus cash on his end) or GLADLY accept less cash plus a 351 intake and good 4Bbl carb for his box 'Vic P72 project.

On my junk, I will include ALL of my spares (less the GSL-SE suspension, which is only half mine, but including the rare and minty fresh glass sunroof) with the sale of my car which is also on GRM Classifieds:

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/classifieds/1416/

Many other parts available. Please e-mail for more details.

P71
11/10/09 7:56 p.m.

No interest at all? I'm open to offers guys! Surely somebody is building an FB Challenge car...

Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand Reader
11/10/09 9:04 p.m.

Standard answer, TOOO far away, though I could justify it by running out to see some of my old buddies at my old stomping grounds in Northern Ca. Nah still to far away. Sorry

P71
11/14/09 9:18 a.m.

PRICE DROP!!!

Rear wiper setup - $35

Red interior - $10

Black interior - still $5 but I'm adding in a perfect black hardtop headliner!

Radio setup - $20

GSL-SE suspension / axle - $350

Transmission - $50

Glass sunroof - $200

Carb/Intake - $750, complete 12A from carb to header - $1000, come hear it run!

Complete 82 GSL - Still $1500 but comes with rear spoiler now! Come drive it home!

My 83 GSL Autocrosser - $1650 !!!

Come on GRMers, I'm dragging home another car today and I need to get some of this stuff out of here. Help a brother stay out of the doghouse!

Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand Reader
11/15/09 1:14 a.m.
P71 wrote: Help a brother stay out of the doghouse!

There was a free one on craigslist not that long ago, if you need an extra for storage space.

TOO FAR AWAY!!!! otherwise I would take some of it off your hands.

P71
11/15/09 9:23 a.m.

Fly out and drive my red one back! It's been to Packwood multiple times (~120 miles each way) and Bellingham once (~225 miles each way) without even a hiccup. I would not hesitate to drive it cross-country. Load it up with all the spares including the stuff from John's car and have at it!

dcpck
dcpck
6/6/12 12:59 a.m.

Are you still looking to get sell some of your first gen Rx-7 parts?

Dave

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
6/6/12 10:53 a.m.

I'd say I sure hope not some 3 years later, but unfortunately I do still have a set of SA/FB RX-7 wheels (14" Hayashi Street II's with nearly new tires).

c_sigea
c_sigea
5/8/15 9:46 p.m.

any chance you still have any of these parts?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
O5GorPRsbUJpc8GE6GsAj8k7iD8sipkdZ01M3oS8x1mMfLEdZ36f6Ihmy141WzvD