lrrs New Reader
Aug. 23, 2015 12:13 p.m.

I just sold my ACR (no place to store it) and still have the following looking for a good home.

1 set of 4 (front and rear) Black Konis - $250

3 have smooth stroke, and return to the top when unloaded - adjustment still works.

1 rear - chrome pealed from a spot on the shaft allowing pressure and oil to leak out. They come with the top nuts and adjustment knob. Stored indoors for the last 8 maybe more years, about 150K miles Would prefer to sell as a set.

1 Set of 4 (front and rear) Factory ACR Springs - $100 Good condition, removed to install high rates, also stored indoors, 2 still have factory tags on them

Buy both the Konis and springs, and I will let them go for $300

1 Set of 4 ACR bubble rims with Tires - $200 There have only been 2 sets of tires on these rims, the originals and the set that is on them now, rims are in good possibly very good or excellent condition, they have been in storage in my garage. I will check them over and update with any flaws. Tires are good for, well, not much, maybe burn outs or some parking lot fun, will not pass NH inspection.

1 set of 4 Steel Rims with winter tires. - $125 Bought as package from tire rack years ago. used them last winter, still stuck if driven normally for the snow, but where getting to the fun stage if your wanted to have fun in a parking lot in the snow and still be able to pull out of the slide with some sort of control.Little, maybe even no rust on the rims, the tires on them are the only set every mounted to these rims.

Shipping costs are the buyers responsibility. I will try to get some weights up so you can do a cost estimate on the shipping. Shipping from 03867.

Weights:

Konis - 38 lbs for all 4, not sure if its safe to ship all 4 in one box so here is the break down. Fronts about 9 lbs each, rears about 10 each

Springs 22 lbs for all 4 - not sure which are front and which are rear, I no longer have the car to check anyway. 2 are about 10 lbs (pair), the other 2 are about 12 for the pair.

I am open to reasonable offers.

Contact me via email : LRRS@JUNO.COM

bentwrench HalfDork
Aug. 23, 2015 12:43 p.m.

Post on Neon Forum?

lrrs New Reader
Aug. 23, 2015 12:46 p.m.

In reply to bentwrench:

Yep, just before posting here. As I never got to race my ACR was hoping some parts might make it to the challenge.

Aug. 23, 2015 6:10 p.m.

Location?

lrrs New Reader
Aug. 23, 2015 7:53 p.m.

In reply to Donebrokeit:

Sorry. Rochester NH. 03868 for pickup. Post office is 03867 for shipping.

Steve.

You'll need to log in to post.

Also on Grassroots Motorsports

From the GRM Vault: Subaru Bounces Back

2 days ago in Articles

Proof that motorsports involvement can lead to corporate success.

Your Projects: SkinnyG's V8 Pontiac Firefly

2 days ago in News

Talk about a sleeper.

Calling All LS-Powered Track Machines to Holley LS Fest

2 days ago in News

Holley LS Fest will once again feature the Grassroots Motorsports Road Course Challenge.

From the GRM Vault: A Dual-Engine Honda CRX and 10 Other Cool Cars Hit the Dyno

3 days ago in Articles

Back in 1997 we put 11 cool cars on the dyno in search of horsepower and truth.

You Need This: Our Mustang GT CAM-C Project Car

3 days ago in News

Soon for sale: Our Mustang GT autocross project.

Deal of the Month: Christmas in July!

3 days ago in News

Get a year of our magazine for just $10.

Your Projects: Smith College's $2017 Challenge Miata

3 days ago in News

Smith College is entering the Grassroots Motorsports $2017 Challenge

Big News From Mazda's Prototype Racing Effort

4 days ago in News

This just in: Mazda's prototype racing effort is changing hands.

Grassroots Motorsports LIVE! on Wednesday, July 19: Track Prep Your Daily Plus a Look at the Only Stick Shift GT3 RS

4 days ago in News

Tune in as we discuss pre-event inspection and prep. Also, a special appearance by a very cool Porsche.

Project Ridgeline Tows Home Another Project

4 days ago in Project Cars

We may or may not have gotten sidetracked on our Smoky Mountain Tour.

You Need This: Supercharged Toyota MR2

5 days ago in News

Rebuilt engine? Check. Extra power? Check. Early MR2 cool factor? Double check.

2017 Volvo V90 Cross Country T6 AWD

5 days ago in New Car Reviews

We're keeping the all-wheel-drive wagon theme rolling. We reviewed the Subaru Impreza last week and the Volkswagen Golf SportWagen before ...

OUR SPONSORS

Grassroots Motorsports Magazine

Subscribe Today

Also get your instant access to the digital edition of Grassroots Motorsports Magazine!

Learn More
8IT7SAAj44D9uDmpeb90PA0Lls0oZqWU