1 2
pimpm3
pimpm3 SuperDork
8/12/18 3:58 p.m.

I am selling this 2001 Sentra SE.  It is the precursor to the B15 SE-R but has the far better 2.0 SR20DE engine not the POS QR25.  It has 4 wheel discs, a 5 speed with LSD and a stiffer suspension setup.  180k miles.

This one has a super clear interior, cold AC and terrible paint.  It is not rusty, being from the south.  It drives well and everything works.

It would make an awesome winter beater, a killer challenge car or turn it into a track toy.

I would like $1400.00 for a fellow GRM'er.  Car is located in Jacksonville Florida.

Carsandbikes
Carsandbikes New Reader
8/12/18 5:57 p.m.

I have been looking for a "replacement" for my '92 G20 and this is about as close as I have seen, so far.  Most of these B15s and the later G20s have automatic transmissions (yuck).  I live in Clay County and would really like to see this car "up close".   And for the price, with working A/C this looks pretty good.  You may have a buyer. 

pimpm3
pimpm3 SuperDork
8/12/18 6:25 p.m.

Cool let me know, its a $350 Maaco paint job away from being awesome!  Call me at 904-465-zero for five eight and we can discuss.

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan SuperDork
8/12/18 7:29 p.m.

oof.  Still in debt repayment poverty which is otherwise ok except when deals like this pop up.  oof.  smiley

Dead_Sled
Dead_Sled Reader
8/13/18 6:41 a.m.

It's a good thing you live 1,000 miles away, you'd get me in alot of trouble.

Carsandbikes
Carsandbikes New Reader
8/13/18 7:21 a.m.

Dead_Sled,

I live about an hour away from seller but am still trying to put together a way to get "from here to there".

bigeyedfish
bigeyedfish New Reader
8/13/18 10:57 a.m.

Crap.  I'm about ready to push my car into the river.  This would make an ideal replacement, except I live 15 hours away.  How many miles are on it?

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
8/13/18 3:39 p.m.

All, 

I have bought a number of car from Pimpm3.  I bought them all site unseen and trusted his assessment.  All arrived as expected.  I had them all shipped directly to my house of 1,000 miles away for about $500 paid to Uship.  

In every case, the purchase price was low enough that I knew if I was not genuinely happy with what I bought I could still turn around and sell it to recoup my investment.  

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
8/13/18 5:18 p.m.

I find this very interesting.  Cold AC is strong for this one.  

pimpm3
pimpm3 SuperDork
8/13/18 5:23 p.m.

I am dumb and pressure washed the engine before the pictures.  I can attest that it still drives and the A/c still works with a misfire on one cylinder.

When I got to work I had the joy of using an air hose to blow scalding hot water out of one plug well...

Dead_Sled
Dead_Sled Reader
8/13/18 6:13 p.m.
John Welsh said:

All, 

I have bought a number of car from Pimpm3.  I bought them all site unseen and trusted his assessment.  All arrived as expected.  I had them all shipped directly to my house of 1,000 miles away for about $500 paid to Uship.  

In every case, the purchase price was low enough that I knew if I was not genuinely happy with what I bought I could still turn around and sell it to recoup my investment.  

I second this, pimpm3 was great to deal with and the truck I bought from him was exactly as he described.  10/10 would buy from him again.

pimpm3
pimpm3 SuperDork
9/14/18 9:05 a.m.

I still have the Sentra if anyone is  interested.

rdcyclist
rdcyclist GRM+ Memberand Reader
9/14/18 9:57 a.m.

E36 M3! That could be the perfect arrive and 2018 Challenge car! Get your pitcher in GRM! For only 1400 bucks and a plane ticket you could Be Famous! Less than two grand!

I would do this and then drive it back home to California but a family obligation has derailed my Challenge plans.

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Digital Experience Director
9/14/18 9:59 a.m.

I'll second that Pimpm3 is a great guy and great to deal with. 

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
9/14/18 10:04 a.m.

I cannot believe you still have this car.   

pimpm3
pimpm3 SuperDork
9/14/18 12:59 p.m.

Me either.  I drove it yesterday while I had tires put on the corvair.

I will admit I looked up coilovers, a roll bar etc... for it when I got home.

If someone agrees to challenge it I will do $1250.

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan SuperDork
9/14/18 1:28 p.m.

These sell off cl pretty quickly up here. Shame I can't afford it. smiley

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
9/14/18 2:35 p.m.

Damn......that's a heck of a deal at that price!   GLWS! 

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
9/14/18 3:11 p.m.

I can afford it, but I have nowhere to park it.  We were bulging at the seams before I bought the TR3.   

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
9/14/18 4:22 p.m.

I am also shocked this is still for sale. 

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy UltraDork
9/14/18 4:28 p.m.
spitfirebill said:

I can afford it, but I have nowhere to park it.  We were bulging at the seams before I bought the TR3.   

You can park the TR3 at my place to make room for this. Problem solved wink

Carsandbikes
Carsandbikes New Reader
9/17/18 6:58 a.m.

I sort of hope you have sold it by then but would it be possible to see/drive this car wed/thur this week? (Sep 19-20)

I get to Jax about once or twice a week and could have looked at it last week...but didn't.  Guess I should have checked back here as I figured certainly it was gone (what usually happens when I hesitate on a car). 

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
9/17/18 8:06 a.m.
Indy-Guy said:
spitfirebill said:

You can park the TR3 at my place to make room for this. Problem solved wink

I appreciate the very kind offer, but considering how long it took me to get this one, I will just have to pass.      

B13Birk
B13Birk GRM+ Memberand Reader
9/17/18 10:15 a.m.

Oh man This is a great deal. Super nice deal here. If I wasn't waste deep in SR20's at the moment id jump. 

pimpm3
pimpm3 SuperDork
9/17/18 12:16 p.m.
Carsandbikes said:

I sort of hope you have sold it by then but would it be possible to see/drive this car wed/thur this week? (Sep 19-20)

I get to Jax about once or twice a week and could have looked at it last week...but didn't.  Guess I should have checked back here as I figured certainly it was gone (what usually happens when I hesitate on a car). 

Sure, send me a text 904-465-0458 and we can coordinate.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
WXLYBYVxD4pkpCbZfY4ZEOh5g4CQJtJxwJzEpFSuPqNrPUdwcgkfN8aY6StOvVYE