Duke
Duke MegaDork
6/13/18 3:02 p.m.

DD#1 sold her Impreza and the the new owner didn't want the spare wheels.  Neither of us currently owns a Subaru and they are taking up space.  I believe we bought them from a GRM staffer 8-9 years ago.  This kind:

No bends or real curb rash, but they are 14-15 years old at this point.  Finish is not perfect and paint is gone from center caps.

3 have good usable all seasons on them.  4th got a sidewall cut and was dismounted.

Located conveniently to I-95 in Delaware and I can travel a short distance to meet / deliver.  Will ship if necessary at buyer's expense.  Please make a reasonable offer.

Rest of the pics:

Duke
Duke MegaDork
6/14/18 8:56 a.m.

Images added.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
6/19/18 9:09 p.m.

Bumpity!  Make me an offer. 

Duke
Duke MegaDork
6/26/18 11:41 a.m.

Bump!  Very open to offers.  I still have these in my garage, we don't own a Subaru anymore, and I have to make room for the daisies that came with DD#1's recent Miata purchase so I can put the van away.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
10/2/18 10:05 a.m.

Still available.  Just in time for the Challenge (currently-relevant tie-in).

Convenient to I-95 between Philly and Balmer, or I can deliver within a reasonable distance.

Very open to offers!

Duke
Duke MegaDork
1/9/19 1:27 p.m.

Bimpitty bump bump.  Open to offers.

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand UberDork
1/9/19 7:34 p.m.

In reply to Duke :

What's the wheel size?  Know the center bore?

Edit ... Wait these aren't 5x114.3 are they?

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
1/9/19 8:18 p.m.

They are very super likely to be 5x100.

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/9/19 8:26 p.m.

I’m not going to Delaware anytime soon or these would be perfect for my car, since the guy that bought my last wrx with aftermarket wheels stole my stock set while we were loading the other parts.

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
1/9/19 9:22 p.m.

Are stock wheels that hard to come by up there? Do people hold onto them for snow tires?

Down here, stock wheels wind up on Craigslist all the time, usually pretty cheap, too.

ProDarwin
ProDarwin UltimaDork
1/9/19 9:26 p.m.
Brett_Murphy said:

They are very super likely to be 5x100.

They are definitley 5x100

Its been a while since I've had a subaru, but I believe they are 16x6.5 +53 

Duke
Duke MegaDork
1/11/19 2:33 p.m.

Wow, wasn't expecting any response so I missed these questions.  From NASIOC's wheel compendium:

2002-04 WRX
Size: 16x6.5"
Offset: +53
Bolt pattern: 5x100
Wheel Weight: 16.5 lbs
Center Bore:  56.1mm

I am open to offers, so don't let the price deter you too much.

I am located about 10 minutes from I-95 and detouring to my house also bypasses the toll booth at the DE / MD line.

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/11/19 7:03 p.m.

In reply to Duke :

Oh so you’re right by the advance auto where i had to change my trailer light at closing time while a drunk guy mused about life while sitting on my trailer fender proclaiming “well, all i know is that’s not a 57 chevy” about the Wartburg 

ProDarwin
ProDarwin UltimaDork
1/11/19 7:53 p.m.

That was Duke.

Dead_Sled
Dead_Sled Reader
1/11/19 7:59 p.m.
Patrick said:

In reply to Duke :

Oh so you’re right by the advance auto where i had to change my trailer light at closing time while a drunk guy mused about life while sitting on my trailer fender proclaiming “well, all i know is that’s not a 57 chevy” about the Wartburg 

To be fair, he wasn't wrong.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
LdChEWWJdatysS06adNOsYE7F9NDLO781iQ7vNr1vLoO9sU3myl6POk4gfmxdjfN