Billy_Bottle_Caps
Billy_Bottle_Caps Dork
8/3/17 7:09 p.m.

Mine. Was going to put an engine in it. No time. Hate to part it. Automatic. Plasti-dipped wheels $750 GRM price. Sherman, IL 62684 PM for more info. No real interest now parting it out, anybody need anything?

singleslammer
singleslammer PowerDork
8/3/17 7:36 p.m.

That is rather tempting. How is the interior? Miles? Title status?

Billy_Bottle_Caps
Billy_Bottle_Caps Dork
8/3/17 7:52 p.m.

In reply to singleslammer: 119K miles. Interior nice, but dirty. Driver seat bolster torn, not in pic. Rust bubbles over rear fenders. Clean IL title. I see you are in Columbia, MO. About 220 miles from me, give or take.

karplus2
karplus2 GRM+ Memberand New Reader
8/3/17 9:58 p.m.

Wow that is really close to me. What is the rust situation? My sister has a 2.5 swapped 3. Super easy swap I hear.

Billy_Bottle_Caps
Billy_Bottle_Caps Dork
8/4/17 8:01 a.m.
karplus2 wrote: Wow that is really close to me. What is the rust situation? My sister has a 2.5 swapped 3. Super easy swap I hear.

Rust on both rear quarters not through yet, but really bubbled up. Yeah you are close. I will be around all day Friday Saturday and Sunday. my cell is 217.494. 62 two 3

Billy_Bottle_Caps
Billy_Bottle_Caps Dork
8/9/17 9:54 a.m.

Anybody? It is going under the knife next weekend

BBC

Billy_Bottle_Caps
Billy_Bottle_Caps Dork
8/17/17 9:37 a.m.

Will start parting it out tomorrow since I am off. Anybody need anything, shoot me a text or PM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ UltraDork
8/17/17 10:16 a.m.

Part it but keep it as a gutted roller, then sell it to some loony on here who will make a mid engined challenge car out of it!

Billy_Bottle_Caps
Billy_Bottle_Caps Dork
8/18/17 6:20 p.m.

No real interest here for it, that is why parting. I think I already have the wheels and tires sold, so the roller idea is a no go

BBC

Sonic
Sonic UltraDork
8/30/17 8:13 p.m.

Hi, PM sent for the throttle pedal with sensor and the throttle body, if you don't receive it, please let me know: abbottcd at the gmails.

Billy_Bottle_Caps
Billy_Bottle_Caps Dork
9/10/17 6:31 p.m.

Parts shipped to Sonic. Thanks! Put a bunch of parts of eBay, but willing to cut a sweet deal to a GRM'er-just PM me. Car is completely parted out, and shell is going to scrapper in morning.

BBC

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ldwHL7XjsruKo1pGtVvWwXtxNKB4F9kMOuA6HPFkICqNY0dpBaQZFOQmu813OqyD