NordicSaab
NordicSaab New Reader
10/1/14 9:34 a.m.

So, with the GRM challenge coming up I am looking in my garage and seeing some stuff I cant use, but would probably benefit some other GRM'ers. I thought we could use this forum to put together some items people would have at the challenge and be available for sale or trade. If you have something you want to get rid of or are looking to buy post it up here. Maybe we can find some matches.

Stuff I have: -4G63 parts -Complete Meth Kit with pump and controller -Aluminum Race seats -Porsche 928 "Manhole Cover" wheels with good tires -Holley Fuel Pump -Weber EGV carburetor -Bosch CIS parts -Porsche Manual Seat Sliders probably some other stuff I have forgotten about...

Stuff I'm Looking for: -Mitsubishi 4g63 6-Bolt Engine -Porsche 928 Complete 16V Engine -Holset Turbochargers -17x10 or 18x10 wheels @ 114.3

hobiercr
hobiercr GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/1/14 10:48 a.m.

I started a thread for this on the main page but it has already been buried to page 6. Linky.

Bring the seats for sure. Is the Bosch CIS stuff the same that is used on a VW rabbit?

NordicSaab
NordicSaab New Reader
10/1/14 10:52 a.m.
hobiercr wrote: I started a thread for this on the main page but it has already been buried to page 6. Linky. Bring the seats for sure. Is the Bosch CIS stuff the same that is used on a VW rabbit?

So many of the part numbers interchange it should not make much of a difference. Most was taken from V8 like Mercedes and Porsche. I know that many turbo 4 application would use a v8 Potentometer and Fuel Distributor and just cap 4 of the fuel ports for increased air flow.

SilverFleet
SilverFleet UltraDork
10/10/14 9:40 a.m.

I just wanted to bump this, as the Challenge is coming up real soon.

I have a few items that I could bring to the Challenge. I can get pics later if interested.

Oldsmobile 330-403 OEM aluminum EFI intake manifold - $40:

Yes, OEM. Pulled from a late 70's Cadillac Seville with the Bosch injected Olds 350. Only problem with it is a snapped bolt on the thermostat housing. I was going to Megasquirt my old 403 that was in my Trans Am, but I swapped in a Pontiac motor instead. Very cool piece, and I guess it's rare to see them in aluminum.

2009 WRX Rear Sway Bar - $20:

Stock rear sway bar out of my old 2009 WRX. I believe the bar bushings are on there too.

WRX 2.0L OEM Intake and Uppipe Gaskets - $20:

Part numbers are as follows:

Intake gaskets: 14035AA421 x2 Up-Pipe gasket 1: 44022AA150 Up-Pipe gasket 2: 44022AA170

All are genuine Subaru OEM gaskets.

chiodos
chiodos New Reader
10/10/14 9:57 a.m.

Ive got some factory brembo calipers off a sentra ser spec v, bolt on to 240sx, factory ser lines too $250

Also random 4bbl carbs one holley 700cfm dp and some q jets 50 each?

Datsun l28 long block that was freshened up but left open

Im looking to trade for a turbo t3 50 trim or holset/whatever and miata na and volvo redblock parts

Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
10/10/14 11:54 a.m.

I'm apparently bringing rotary parts...

Also SILVERFLEET, you still need sheet metal for a certain dodge? bring a trailer, it's still sitting here.

Though it WILL be going to the scrapyard the week after the challenge.

SilverFleet
SilverFleet UltraDork
10/10/14 12:01 p.m.

In reply to Spinout007:

Yes, I do still need that sheet metal. I don't know if we will have the room for it though for the trip home. That situation is still up in the air at this point. If I can fit it, I'm definitely down.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
10/10/14 12:17 p.m.

So, now we have 3 separate threads.

Hard to post stuff.

Can we get a sticky for 1 thread, and let the others die?

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Associate Editor
10/10/14 1:29 p.m.

Okay, we're consolidating threads. Please move your discussions over to the new one:

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/grm/grm-2014-challenge-swap-meet/91139/page1/#post1628472

Thanks everyone.

This topic is locked. No further posts are being accepted.

Our Preferred Partners
p04bPzjMKnazFKL1qIME0a082yiIjK9UVNmU2bEoaKvHcLPomdgErNlwgd3tlCrM