Billy_Bottle_Caps
Billy_Bottle_Caps Dork
3/13/18 8:27 p.m.

Have been in my family for years. Unfortunately, we will not be able to attend this year. Dad just can't take the walking anymore. All 10 tickets are in the Northwest Vista Deck, or Turn 4 for any newbies. Great seats. You can see the end of the back straight, turn three, the short shoot, turn four, and some of the start/finish line. 4 seats are together and the other 6 seats are together. Face is $205 per ticket and that is what we want to get for them. Will ship for actual shipping. willing to separate , but you must take at least 2 tickets, so we don't get stuck with an odd number. PM me if interested. thanks

Bill

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy UltimaDork
3/13/18 9:14 p.m.

Wow - similar story as my family - my dad worked in the pits in the 1970’s through 1982 and from the late 1980’s until 2002 or so he bought 8 tickets for the family tradition to go to the 500. 

The last year he left at lap 175 by himself to head back to the car parked about a mile away in one of the neighborhoods.  

We realized it was too much for him and ended the tradition.   I need to think this over about your tickets.  

Billy_Bottle_Caps
Billy_Bottle_Caps Dork
3/14/18 10:02 a.m.

Yeah, don’t think we are going to make it the track again as a family. He isn’t going to get an better. Lot of great memories though.

Billy_Bottle_Caps
Billy_Bottle_Caps Dork
3/17/18 4:34 p.m.

SOLD

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
7AKn5UoqNNIwUVTnfVoHVc5dIshbHxKHllYptRv02XuhRKXu0FBS6LZSJmDnH3xg