PseudoSport
PseudoSport HalfDork
11/7/13 2:09 p.m.

I have qty 10 clamps leftover from an ebay intercooler kit. $1.50 each plus shipping or I can deliver them to the challenge.

Might have a few 90 degree 2.5" aluminum pipes and some silicone couplers left over too.

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
11/7/13 2:12 p.m.

I'll take 'em. You want money tomorrow or at the challenge?

bgkast
bgkast GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
11/7/13 2:15 p.m.

Dang it, swank is too quick

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
11/7/13 2:18 p.m.

If you need 'em, go for it. I'm honestly just looking for spares at this point, not for any specific need. I wouldn't want to take them away from anyone who wants to use them now.

I just keep spares around because at the moment, i have 4 turbo cars.

PseudoSport
PseudoSport HalfDork
11/7/13 2:22 p.m.

In reply to Swank Force One:

Ha, that was quick. Picking them up at the Challenge would save the $6 in shipping unless you need them sooner. Do you want all 10?

bgkast
11/7/13 2:35 p.m.

I don't have an immediate use for them, but they would stay in my parts stash for when I plumb up my Midlana. Swank has right of first refusal, I'll take them if he doesn't.

How much for the package deal with other 2.5" plumbing stuff?

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
11/7/13 2:51 p.m.
bgkast wrote: I don't have an immediate use for them, but they would stay in my parts stash for when I plumb up my Midlana. Swank has right of first refusal, I'll take them if he doesn't. How much for the package deal with other 2.5" plumbing stuff?

If you're actively building something, then i'd say that takes precedence.

If you guys don't work something out, i'll take the whole kit and kaboodle at the Challenge.

PseudoSport
PseudoSport HalfDork
11/7/13 3:04 p.m.

I need to check to see how many uncut bends are left. I think there should be at least 3-4 bends and 8 straight couplers. Couplers are a little on the short side, 3” length instead of 4” but should still work ok. I even have a 2.5 aluminum pipe with a Greddy style 2 bolt flange but the welds look like crap.

I’ll get a final count and some prices when I get home from work.

bgkast
11/7/13 3:36 p.m.

Cool thanks. Sounds like exactly what I need.

hobiercr
hobiercr GRM+ Memberand Dork
11/7/13 11:15 p.m.

I actually need some of these clamps for my FMIC install. I've sourced piping and connectors but couldn't find a good source for the clamps. If you guys don't take them I would be interested and will be at the challenge.

bgkast
11/9/13 11:27 a.m.

In reply to PseudoSport:

Message sent.

PseudoSport
PseudoSport HalfDork
11/11/13 11:51 a.m.

Hey, I never ended up get an email, the forum PM thing is hit or miss sometimes. I’ve been slacking on getting a final count and picture of the pieces since I’ve been busy with the Jeep. If you like you can send me an email at pseudosport81 at yahoo.com and we can work out what you need and what I can cram into a flat rate box.

PseudoSport
PseudoSport HalfDork
11/28/13 9:52 a.m.

Finally took pictures of the pipes and couplers. You can see the couplers are a little short.

Does $35 for the pipes and couplers plus shipping sound fair?

PseudoSport
PseudoSport HalfDork
11/28/13 9:56 a.m.

In reply to bgkast:

Sent you another PM but I'm not sure if its working.

bgkast
bgkast GRM+ Memberand Dork
11/29/13 12:24 p.m.

I guess it's not...

Try emailing me at "my username at gmail.com"

I'll take 'em

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
11/29/13 6:06 p.m.

If this falls through I have a need for those.

DrBoost
DrBoost PowerDork
11/29/13 6:46 p.m.

I might want one of the 90 degree bends if one is up for grabs. If one is available let me know and I'll take some measurements.

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
12/1/13 7:00 p.m.

I have been half a$$ looking for this kind of stuff for my 924s-sc project and this would be perfect as I am using 2 1/2" pipe. I saw this a while back and thought it was already sold. So like I said before if the deal falls apart or others pass on this I do have a need for this stuff.

PseudoSport
PseudoSport HalfDork
12/2/13 3:03 p.m.

Right now sale is pending on everything.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
l2mm50JJsVDwcGroKG9GUdnZODnNNujmJYxV4LYWYqkEJb2LhEQdJCnhnuDS3v6R