jdmae92
jdmae92 GRM+ Memberand Reader
2/1/09 2:00 p.m.

I need to sell my MGB V8 project. I was intending on building it for the Grassroots Motorsports $2009 challenge but I need to sell off my projects and get a reliable driver.

The car is complete, it turns over but it has no spark so I haven't started it. The fuel pump is bad. It has been sitting for at least 4 years, maybe more. The drivers floor in the front is gone, the rest are solid. Rockers have rust bubbling (and some holes). The frame is solid.

It also comes with a fuel injected 302 from a F150 complete with the wiring harness and computer. When I bought it I was told it ran good but I have no way to check that. Also comes with a T-5 from a turbocoupe and a 5.0 bellhousing.

I am asking $1000 obo but if someone here is interested in it for the challenge I can go lower. Located in Ashland, OH

Here are the pictures I have, if there is interest I can take more detailed pictures.

skrzastek
skrzastek Reader
2/1/09 5:28 p.m.

hard top included (i'm going to regret this..)?

jdmae92
2/1/09 7:40 p.m.

It sure is

93celicaGT2
93celicaGT2 HalfDork
2/2/09 10:41 a.m.

Just linked this to my teammates, hopefully they all get back to me soon.

jdmae92
2/2/09 11:06 a.m.
93celicaGT2 wrote: Just linked this to my teammates, hopefully they all get back to me soon.

If you are really interested in it I might be able to hold it for you for a bit.

I will get some more detailed pictures up today.

93celicaGT2
93celicaGT2 HalfDork
2/2/09 11:24 a.m.

It'll depend mostly on them at the moment. I'M interested, but my main priority at the moment is to get both Celicas ready to run Deal's Gap this spring. Beyond that, my checkbook is pretty tight.

But i would love more pics, too. :)

jdmae92
2/2/09 3:14 p.m.

Here are some more pictures. I only had the stock jack so I took pictures of the underside the best I could. The hole in the drivers floor is the only part of the floors that are rusted, the rest are solid. The trunk has surface rust but it should clean up easily.

It obviously needs a lot of work, electrical system gone through, etc.

The lighting is horrible in the garage where it is stored so I apologize if anything is hard to see. The pictures are also very large so they may take a little bit to load.

jdmae92
2/2/09 3:21 p.m.

It does have a steering wheel, I just had it off to clean it up a bit. It is a 15" moto-lita. Photo is before cleaning.

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand Reader
2/6/09 8:43 p.m.

Still available. $800 obo, $600 for just the car.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
A8gwnl96iVaUkZgF9HlUTt3NnpCZEVmC1ELWnRyrFM1AkiHJMjiJKjTybtdlyT8p