volvoclearinghouse
volvoclearinghouse SuperDork
12/16/16 11:12 a.m.

Wow. This seems like a deal.

http://york.craigslist.org/cto/5862238978.html

spitfirebill
spitfirebill UltimaDork
12/16/16 12:16 p.m.

I had an aunt that had one of those, but with the wood grain sides. They towed a camping trailer all the way to Cali and back from SC with it.

Wall-e
Wall-e GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/16/16 12:41 p.m.

petegossett
petegossett GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
12/16/16 2:54 p.m.
spitfirebill wrote: I had an aunt that had one of those, but with the wood grain sides. They towed a camping trailer all the way to Cali and back from SC with it.

We had a '77 with the tow package(including trailer brake) that became "my" car for much of college. The 400m would move that thing way quicker than I expected, but as a teenager I completely despised it. I really wish I'd appreciated it, kept it up, and kept it.

HappyAndy
HappyAndy PowerDork
12/16/16 2:55 p.m.

I dig that.

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid UltimaDork
12/16/16 4:10 p.m.

Somebody get it before it turns into a demo derby donor.

Cooter
Cooter Reader
12/16/16 5:02 p.m.

Or for something a little newer in the Midwest...

I know the seller of this one; he's a big time FoMoCo lover, and brought this up from Kentucky because he needed something with more seats than his cargo van to cart around his newborn. Unfortunately, his wife nixed the idea, and now he has an Excursion...

Furious_E
Furious_E GRM+ Memberand Dork
12/16/16 5:29 p.m.

Gone

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
12/16/16 9:34 p.m.
Cooter wrote: Or for something a little newer in the Midwest... I know the seller of this one; he's a big time FoMoCo lover, and brought this up from Kentucky because he needed something with more seats than his cargo van to cart around his newborn. Unfortunately, his wife nixed the idea, and now he has an Excursion...

Well that's only like a few minutes from me. Could probably drive it home without overheating...

Cooter
Cooter Reader
12/16/16 10:45 p.m.

In reply to Robbie:

Especially this weekend.

volvoclearinghouse
volvoclearinghouse SuperDork
12/19/16 6:58 a.m.

I'd posted that '76 wagon in an online group and I think someone bought it to do the LeMons "escape from Moscow" rally in January.

Cooter
Cooter Reader
12/19/16 10:11 a.m.

I'm still trying to figure out what I want to drive for that Rally.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
TbVKNAz3GRBvwL4Xc9kEnRMQn1JGc5p2nfzD9yz1hFSKk4QH4SiEz1Djj89bKZQ6