2K4Kcsq New Reader
March 25, 2013 4:30 p.m.

I put my longest running project on craigslist this morning. Decided i would share it with this crowd since I would really love to see someone pick up where I left off. Been on the fence with selling this for years but I just have way too many projects. one needs to go.

http://westslope.craigslist.org/cto/3702598448.html

for sale is my '79 ford F-100 short bed 2wd. This truck has a chris aliston's rear sub-frame with 4-link rear suspension, QA1 adjustable coilovers, 20 gallon RCI fuel cell, Chassis tech lowered front I-beams, QA1 adjustable front shocks, 3/4 ton front springs, headers, dual 2.5 exhaust, Hurst pistol grip shifter, grant steering wheel. Almost everything has been freshened up on this truck over the years including the entire brake system, custom driveshaft with new u-joints, wheel bearings & seals, etc. It is currently setup for a ford big block (429/460) C6 combo. The C6 in the truck was recently rebuilt and the listed price includes a 1973 429 builder engine that is not currently in the truck. Engine ran when pulled from another truck, nothing broken, just needs rebuilt. Lots of other extra's included with this truck. I can flex a little on the price if you don't want the engine/trans. clean colorado title

Someone give this truck a good home. I've had it since I was 17 and i'll probly shed a tear the day it leaves me.

Cotton SuperDork
March 25, 2013 4:42 p.m.

can you post pics and price...or the CL link?

Sine_Qua_Non New Reader
March 25, 2013 4:43 p.m.

Free?

aussiesmg UltimaDork
March 25, 2013 5:56 p.m.

Dayum frickin Colorado

2K4Kcsq New Reader
March 25, 2013 9:30 p.m.

crap I thought I did post the link sorry fixed

You'll need to log in to post.

Also on Grassroots Motorsports

Join the Grassroots Motorsports Dyno Day

1 day ago in News

Join us for a dyno day in Sterling, Virginia.

From the GRM Vault: The Art of Understatement

2 days ago in Articles

The Harvey brothers dominated autocross in an obsolete Datsun a couple decades ago.

2017 Volkswagen Golf TSI SE

2 days ago in New Car Reviews

The quintessential European hatchback continues to pour out of Volkswagen's plants. Our test car featured four doors, a turbocharged 4-cylinder ...

We're Giving Away a $500 Race Ramps Certificate

3 days ago in News

Joining the drawing is totally free.

25 Project Path

3 days ago in Articles

A walk through 25 of our favorite project cars from the past.

Our Turbo Miata Goes Boom

4 days ago in Project Cars

Engine swap and suspension revamp before our race in two weeks? Challenge accepted.

The Ultimate Weekend Getaway for Your Car Club

5 days ago in News

Save a corral space just for your club at the Mitty.

Reader's Ride of the Week: V8 Jag

5 days ago in News

It’s a long-wheelbase 1974 Jaguar XJ6 fitted with a 350-cubic-inch Chevy V8.

Honing Cylinders

5 days ago in Project Cars

We hone our LS1's cylinders

Break Maiden

1 week ago in Articles

Creating a turbocharged road racing champion from a vintage Ford Mustang.

Meet Us at Sebring

1 week ago in News

We'll be at the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring. Will you?

2017 Honda Accord Coupe Touring

1 week ago in New Car Reviews

Honda has been pumping out Accords for over 40 years now. Obviously they have a recipe that just plain works. ...

OUR SPONSORS

Grassroots Motorsports Magazine

Subscribe Today

Also get your instant access to the digital edition of Grassroots Motorsports Magazine!

Learn More
cEC0QHNN3ifdQAmKtKMzjxAKHKhryWHh