jpcivicfun
jpcivicfun New Reader
3/24/17 4:17 p.m.

1994 Civic Dx $400.00 obo Located 2 hours east of San Diego in Brawley, CA

It has been set up for ST Auto-X and has been a fun ride. Blew the engine when the thermostat seized in the desert 40miles from nowhere. I have an imported D15b vtech engine that is currently out of the car. Bought the engine as a project and prepared it with all new seals, thermal shield intake gasket, blueprinted injectors by Injector-Rehab, pacesetter headers, chipped ECU, Competition Clutch (stage 1), and Competition Clutch Chromoly Flywheel. Prosport Oil pressure gauge.

KYB AGX shocks, HR Sport springs, Hawk HPS pads, 21mm ex front swaybar, 3/4" ST rear bar, ES bushings/motor mount inserts. Integra master cylinder. AEM Short Ram Intake, Corbeau FX1 driver seat, B&M short shifter with custom Delrin knob. 15x7 Rota Slipstreams, 195/50/15 RE01Rs and a set of stock steelies with all season tires.

I also have a few spares that I have accumulated over the years including: full A/C system (evaporator still installed under dash) and Integra rear trailing arms with disk brake hardware.

I will try to add photos if people are interested.

MINIzguy
MINIzguy Reader
3/24/17 5:00 p.m.

So glad you're across the country or else I'd be going to the bank right now.

jpcivicfun
jpcivicfun New Reader
3/31/17 10:21 a.m.

Bummer! I have a feeling I'm out of the way for most folks.

Stampie
Stampie Dork
3/31/17 10:58 p.m.

Yes if you were 1500 miles closer we'd already be talking.

Grassroots Motorsports Magazine

Subscribe Today

Also get your instant access to the digital edition of Grassroots Motorsports Magazine!

Learn More
iyyeLEQnvOMvcGyRwQHF9xU1d0yStqg1