Justjim75
Justjim75 New Reader
8/17/17 10:13 a.m.

I have a high mile rare Volvo with a damaged 5 speed transmission. I've done a ton to it, PCV, timing belt, new axle shafts on both sides, fluids, more, etc. It has good rubber, 2 of the new Indy 500 ultra high perf summers and the body is straight, no rust, good interior, above average for sure. There were only 361 brought to north America with the T5 engine and a manual. Trans guy promised me it just needs a new diff but there's a small hole in the trans case that would have to be welded. Or threaded for a drain plug? I would like to sell it whole, buy a trans for it if any of you can find an M56h, or trade it for a toy, bike, gun, anything RWD etc. I'm "netilliterate" on posting photos but will be glad to send pics or videos via text or email. My cell is 334 space 202 space 6275. If someone would let me email a pic or two to post on the ad I would be very grateful. Its black and i'll post actual mileage (over 200k) when i get home from work. PS, if anyone has a C70 convertible with a bad motor I'd love a turbo covertible!! $1000 cash or trade value give or take 500 bucks since you guys are awesome

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
O0A6eHZGXhtpgSacK2bhfPnSIBRHjyAzXpYRs65rVONQNWwhvRWD9blr4QPzGyMU