Pete Gossett
Pete Gossett GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/20/18 1:42 p.m.

I’d even settle for 15x7. Looking for some autox wheels for the Miata, so they don’t have to be pretty. 

jimbbski
jimbbski Dork
6/20/18 4:26 p.m.

I have a set of 15X7's that I'll sell cheap.  I'm near Chicago.

Pete Gossett
6/20/18 6:25 p.m.

In reply to jimbbski :

What are the details? I’d have see if we could GRM-relay them down to MS, but that might be possible. Or I might be able to get them next time I’m in Joliet. 

boileralum
boileralum GRM+ Memberand New Reader
6/21/18 12:07 p.m.

I have a set of Rota Slipstreams, 15x7.5.  The very inner edge of the barrel has been scraped by a previous owner on an STS Civic, so I wouldn't track them, but they are fine for autocross.  I only want $250 for them to a GRM-er.  Can email pics, my email is my username @ gmail.  I'm in Indianapolis, but am willing to do a GRM relay and drive them down to Louisville or Bowling Green, KY if that helps.

jimbbski
jimbbski Dork
6/21/18 6:37 p.m.

This a picture of the style wheels that I have. The ones I have are with out tires and have some scratches, etc. from use and/or tire mounting/un-mounting.

I'm firm at $100 for them as I can get nearly $20 each in scrap value. I'm about 45 minutes due east of Autobahn, Joliet, IL. Anyone driving though the area on I-80 passes within a couple of hundred yards of my house and I can meet them at the  Toll road Oasis located in South Holland, IL over I-80.

Pete Gossett
6/21/18 7:29 p.m.

In reply to jimbbski :

Thanks Jim! The price is certainly right, I’m not sure when I’ll be heading back to IL though. Might be next month, might not be until end of August or September. I’ll let you know!

jimbbski
jimbbski Dork
6/22/18 10:14 a.m.

No problem. The wheels have been sitting for a couple of years now. Their not in the way where I have them stored.

I kept them just because my race car still uses that size wheel/bolt pattern (VW) and you never know?

bigben
bigben Reader
6/22/18 8:24 p.m.

I'm also looking for a set of the same, between a 15x7 and 15x8, preferably the later. The best I've been able to round up so far are 15x6.5 which are a bit narrow for my tires. (I'm in Texas)

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
jIuJb8cWEs0uOcoilFinDm1m6fgOlbreq0dsisICe7smnVEPfdqClpKzsi3h4qPx