SCARR
SCARR Reader
6/17/13 7:52 a.m.

In reply to Wonkothesane:

Actually I just bought z31maniac's FM sways... so I will have some extra stock rear sway mounts my friend... and if you Come down for Cone Killers, I can hand them to you.... or even help bolt them on.

SCARR
SCARR Reader
6/17/13 8:50 a.m.

ON FB I was talking about getting just the sways. I am doing a part at time, so I can see what each part down by itself. And I am finding it hard to justify coils, when I already the Koni shocks....I Just added lightness this past weekend: new top with plastic window, vs the messed up, 90% unsealed glass one that was on it.

SCARR
SCARR Reader
6/17/13 9:25 a.m.

I went with the Cheap robbins XT top, single piece, reused the rain rail (the top was already replaced once so I figured it was good.... It SHOULD have been replaced.. But I didn't have time to wait for a new one... so I "repaired" the cracks in the rain rail. I has a sad.) Essentially, it left me with car funds for more go fast parts, the top WILL need revisited in a couple years.

And, BTW, I got my replacement shift boot in, so you can have my other one (as discussed before).

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Pc5HbCWmss4doiNZz2eNEXrIN5uyQpDJxC1g7HL2vd3lyhHGTyTzV66qV18vVAXg