t25torx
t25torx Dork
7/2/18 1:28 p.m.

That's right folks, step right up! One rebuilt NV4500 for a GM vehicle, buy it today and I'll throw in the truck too for free!

Trying to trim the fat around here, and I just don't have the room or patience to deal with this one anymore. Here's the CL blurb.

Parts truck in good shape. It has the 6.5L diesel engine in it. It does run, but has an issue with the high pressure pump and no fuel getting to the injectors. I don't think it's the pump itelf, but something related to the computer running the show. I replaced the pump about a year ago with a rebuilt Pensacola Diesel unit, Relocated PMD. I've done the usual OPS switch, PMD unit, but still no fuel at the injectors. I'm tired of dealing with it so I'm offering it up as a parts truck with a clean title. Would make a great donor truck for a trail rig. If I had the space I would convert it to a mechanical fuel pump and be done with it.

Was originally an automatic truck but I swapped it to an NV4500 Manual transmission, transmission is a rebuilt unit from Memphis Manual Transmissions with the 5th gear fix done. 4X4 works great with low range for crawling. 3.73 gears with limited slip diffs front and rear.

Lots of new parts in the last couple years. All new front end ball joints, steering arms, ect. New fuel sender, pump, PMD relocation kit, remanufactured high pressure pump. New Shocks. 00 battery cable wiring.

Just lots of good parts, especially if you're looking to do an auto to manual swap.

Good 17" alloy wheels. Tires are shot and the batteries are dead from trying to start it so many times.

t25torx
t25torx Dork
7/6/18 7:26 p.m.

Mark it sold gents. The wife is a bit happier now.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Di58q5QG9VzZXG3TkvTnM4jOLk9MGOfdxTLkKaQVgnPQTw4ua3rxjhAi5Hb1lVyD