mattm
mattm GRM+ Memberand New Reader
8/5/08 8:55 p.m.

Red 1989 Mazda B2200 5 speed short bed with 155k. Clean salvage title (the pape is like new) and mismatched (but still red) passenger front fender. Starter is going and brakes will need work at some point in the next year. Drove this truck daily for 1 1/2 years. Most gauges work. Running board and drivers side left the truck at some point under the regime of a previous owner. Has plastic bedliner to go along with the plastic fantastic interior.

If you have gotten this far I might as well list the issues, such as they are..

1.) Rust - The bed certainly has some rust, however it doesn't look bad from the outside. The wheelwells are intact and there are no big holes, BUT I never removed the bedliner to look at the bed. Hauled a big side by side refrigerator with it.

2.) Exhaust from the cat back fell off one day. This was the replacement exhaust and it was only 1 year after installation!! The cat is still attached and it isn;t too loud so I haven't bothered to replace it as it obviously did not want to be seen with this truck.

3.) It is UGLY.

4.) REALLY UGLY. (Will take pictures to prove it tomorrow)

5.) Under the regime of said previous owner it suffered an overheat. The head was rebuilt and the truck runs great. The choke still works and it heats up great.

Located in columbus OH. Take this pile home and make it a member of your family and piss off the homeowners association at the same time.

$500 obo

trigun7469
trigun7469 New Reader
8/7/08 10:25 a.m.

Consider any trades? any pics? thanks

mattm
8/7/08 12:29 p.m.

Pics will be up tonight. Really not into trades unless it is a motorcycle to go along with my 86 Yamaha Radian that needs a carb rebuild. The price is negotiable...

bluej
bluej GRM+ Memberand Reader
8/7/08 1:28 p.m.

if you were in florida, i'd buy it today. well, i'd put a deposit down till payday next friday.

mattm
8/7/08 9:40 p.m.

Truck sold tonight. Thanks everyone.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
bpQhIoUIjTaPv4yzGXcmSLdAUUQkuWgasNXiaIVPWHg5nAtGlbiFBJIAEp07S6P3