hrdlydangerous
hrdlydangerous New Reader
11/9/08 7:23 p.m.

...Now with more cheapness!

Somebody's gotta want thing for $995 before I offer it up on CL and sell it to a Nigerian prince.

This is a pre-Craigs List special for you fellow GRMers... $1,295...NO, $995 takes it before I list it there.

For sale is my 1990 Miata. I have a clean NJ title for this car and it has a valid NJ inspection. It is completely stock and runs and drives well for its age. The car is a 5 speed with power steering and crank windows. The previous owner drove it from Philadelphia to Atlantic City every day so it has a lot of miles (384,000) but it was her daily driver so she maintained it well.

The body is pretty decent with no rusty floors, trunk, or package tray. The rockers are rusting before the rear wheel wells and the paint is chipping as these all seem to do. There is surface rust on the a pillars. The top is decent with only one "fold" crack but the back window is badly yellowed. The hood is dented where a branch fell on it and the front bumper was kissed by another car but no major accidents. The rear tail light filler panel is cracked.

The interior is really nice for a car with its mileage. The seats are not worn through in any places. The dash is not cracked and the carpets and floor mats are not worn through.

Soot me a PM if you're interested. The car is is south Jersey about fifteen minutes outside of Philly. I posted some photos but I have a bunch more upon request.

hrdlydangerous
11/9/08 8:12 p.m.

Some Photos of the driver and passenger side floor pans and the package tray

foxtrapper
foxtrapper SuperDork
11/9/08 8:42 p.m.

PM sent!

ClemSparks
ClemSparks SuperDork
11/10/08 4:38 p.m.

That looks like a deal worhty of a one-way ticket for some lucky member.

I can't now, but would if the cashflow were better!

Clem

hrdlydangerous
11/12/08 11:31 a.m.

Bump for lower price.

CGLockRacer
CGLockRacer GRM+ Memberand New Reader
11/12/08 11:49 a.m.

must...not...impulse...buy.....bump

ForeignImportCarParts
ForeignImportCarParts New Reader
11/13/08 10:09 p.m.

Do you still have this?

mtn
mtn Dork
11/13/08 11:23 p.m.

why is it that all the cheap meotters are half the continent away?

hrdlydangerous
11/14/08 12:07 p.m.

Yup. Still here.

ForeignImportCarParts
ForeignImportCarParts New Reader
11/14/08 12:31 p.m.

I will be in Philadelphia next week. Maybe I can come take a look at it?

hrdlydangerous
11/14/08 2:01 p.m.

Sure. No problem. I sent you a PM.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
XbY8YcyhjQSxaZVntJPszAtx2sdyFHLthklwEonfasknZkidjSzQJG4hz2dJvdm3