patgizz
patgizz GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
6/20/16 8:39 p.m.

mom just got a new grandmamobile('10 caravan with stow n go seats) and her impala is now for sale. 2000, silver, absolute basest of the base model bench seat column shift car. 3400 v6, sub 90k miles. new struts/springs up front, good tires, radio works, ac works, not rotten. the only known repair on the horizon is the left cv should be done at some point, it gets unhappy if you mash the gas hard.

a silver w body impala is the gm equivalent of a beige camry as far as bland and uninspiring to drive goes, but maybe one of you wants a winter car or 30mpg back and forth to work vehicle.

located in medina ohio 25 miles south of cleveland, and $1000 obo is the grm deal.

petegossett
petegossett GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
6/20/16 9:05 p.m.

Does it have a CD player and/or any kind of audio input? Is it a basic double-din unit, or something oddball?

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy PowerDork
6/20/16 9:44 p.m.

My brother has one of those and after he put 150,000 miles his two teenagers have tried to kill it with no success. Those Impala's will run forever - this is a good deal.

patgizz
6/20/16 10:32 p.m.
petegossett wrote: Does it have a CD player and/or any kind of audio input? Is it a basic double-din unit, or something oddball?

Not sure ive driven it a grand total of 30 miles since she got it. Will get pics tomorrow.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
6/20/16 10:42 p.m.
patgizz wrote:
petegossett wrote: Does it have a CD player and/or any kind of audio input? Is it a basic double-din unit, or something oddball?
Not sure ive driven it a grand total of 30 miles since she got it. Will get pics tomorrow.

The googles tell me its the same gm double din dash theyve been using since the Reagan administration. Cd player or not, 20 bucks at a junkyard will net you a working unit that should be drop and swap. Pick any of the 14 billion cars they made in that era and go.

CarKid1989
CarKid1989 SuperDork
6/20/16 10:59 p.m.

could be interested in it as well.

awaiting pictures...

Rusty?

JohnRW1621
JohnRW1621 MegaDork
6/21/16 8:45 a.m.

Please put me in line. This could be the right thing at the right time.

patgizz
6/22/16 8:47 p.m.

ok my phone exploded as soon as i posted this. it's pending right now, if it falls through the first crack i'll go in order to the next. who knew a w body that isn't a GTP or supercharged regal would have more interest than the cool stuff i try to sell.

drainoil
drainoil HalfDork
6/23/16 8:45 a.m.
patgizz wrote: who knew a w body that isn't a GTP or supercharged regal would have more interest than the cool stuff i try to sell.

I just read your IH ad and thought to myself it's a good thing you are far away from Mn. Now I read this ad and am thinking to myself it's a bad thing you are so far away. I could really use a car like this right now especially at your price.

patgizz
6/25/16 10:55 a.m.

sold. staying in GRM family. thanks guys. mom is happy her car is going to a good home.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
TB7nhCEOo5gl3JxUMfJ9XxaxjoOvcaiP52zCrwAyXsQ8TrXSeOskm7Q6XYlJFKbp