1 2 3
stroker
stroker SuperDork
6/12/17 7:55 p.m.

In reply to physician:

All the Virago were shaft drive. The XV920R used a fully enclosed chain drive.

oldopelguy
oldopelguy UltraDork
6/20/17 11:33 p.m.

What else would the ej22 need to run in something that currently has the drivetrain from a BRAT in it?

Any chance you are going to be around the interstate Friday afternoon/ evening? I'll be driving through heading home from my brother's place in NY that evening and I owe you a handshake or two. I'll also take the Camaro LS mounts and the LS4 intake if it is the one for the short block I have and it is still available.

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/21/17 7:17 a.m.

Possibly, it's my wife's birthday. We're about 15 minutes from I-80/I-71 interchange. Can be closer.

Ej22 should need high pressure fuel pump and be able to run. It was running in a 50's vehicle. Harness is not pruned, I believe they had just laid the extra harness in the back seat.

Feel free to text me, I don't usually pick up calls because in customer homes during day and try to not mess with phone at home while I'm being dad. 330 two four two 0771

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/22/17 4:13 p.m.

Updates:

Big block truck is spoken for

I will upload s10/ranger pics this weekend.

The ranger is now free to a challenge home, something(one?) broke the passenger side door glass. My mom just wants someone who can use it to have it. Pull the 2.3 and 5 speed for something light? Turbo truck? You have $2017 in budget space left. Just come get it.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
OXmjpjJ4jWejXlfCXuSV9i1vOMWW1bN8J0ByGKjzoqagDcekGjUn6cGED8TaI1t9