Strike_Zero
Strike_Zero Dork
10/7/12 11:49 a.m.

Not mine . . . .

1990 BMW 325i parts car w/title - $400 (Marion NC)

CL Seller said: 1990 BMW 325i parts car w/title - $400 (Marion NC) Date: 2012-10-07, 6:54AM EDT 4gdpt-3322057750@sale.craigslist.org Timing belt broken, new one in trunk with a tensioner that I never installed. Straight up, a pretty beat up car. Paint is bad, was the dark red. Interior tan, not leather, not sport. Body panels are pretty straight. Drivers side door dented with trim off in trunk. 4 door, 5 speed w/ sunroof and a clear title. odo has like 262K miles. The good: Put a new fuel pump in this year, Boge shocks and struts are maybe 1K miles old, same time I put in new tie rods, control arms and sway bar ends. Replaced the front sway bar brackets with poly. Have for some reason an extra set of tie bar ends in the trunk, along with the Bentley manual and a never used rear brake disc. Also extra set of brake pads, although I don't know if they are front or back: current ones work fine. Has an interesting option: the drivers right armrest. Guess this is rare, I love it. Electrical works, lights work, original documentation in the glove box. Would not have a problem with fixing motor, replacing rear control arm bushings, aligning and driving for another few years, but no motovation, ready to move on. Not really interested in trades. Location: Marion NC it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests PostingID: 3322057750

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
x3tzVAXyuVX4ENX1zqiKlpC31AqgVNABhB1IRDpjM0tycbPFTjs9hYjU8Y5dKI3v