Strike_Zero
Strike_Zero Dork
10/30/12 2:53 p.m.

Not mine . . . .would be divorced if I brought home a MN12. Someone needed this NOW!!

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/cto/3374834167.html

CL Seller said: '89 Thunderbird SC - $650 (Burlington) Date: 2012-10-30, 12:11PM EDT rjkdw-3374834167@sale.craigslist.org This 1989 T-bird SC has been my project car for the last 4 years (only so much you can do on a limited budget). As a mechanic for Penske I've done all the repairs myself. This is a car that still needs lots of TLC, but I was able to get it driveable. I couldn't get it to pass NC inspection this year and can't really afford to put more $$ into it. To pass NC inspection: -Replace control arm bushings -Replace EGR pressure sensor -Left cornering light needs to be replaced The good (all repairs have been within 15,000 miles ago): -Swapped interior from a '91 SC -Crank sensor replaced -Plugs (Motorcraft platinums) and wires -Power steering pump resealed -Alternator replaced -Water pump replaced -Radiator repaired, intercooler pressure-tested -All 3 belts replaced -Supercharger swapped from '94 SC -All 4 tires have been replaced -ALL new brake pads (front and rear) AND new calipers on rear Also, the sunroof does work, but leaks. I have a new seal that will be included with the sale. This car is driveable, but not road-legal... so if you need it hauled I can do so but will need to ask for extra $$ to cover fuel. My name is Drew, leave me a voicemail or text message @ 336-380-5687. Location: Burlington it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests PostingID: 3374834167

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
IfQuXvTexlEbDkrZ9UK8fVaZ7H7dSSxpJsmNAh3XAg1NU36s25gTpOBzUFY4LDCq