AAZCD
AAZCD Reader
10/22/18 11:47 a.m.

A few years ago I bought a large pallet of surplus and returned retail items for $75. There were a couple printers on the pallet and I was looking for a printer at the time. It turned out that the printers were E36 M3 Hewitt Packard printers that I hated and threw away. There was a lot of other cool stuff on the pallet though. I kept these headlights, thinking that some day I would buy a Copart BMW that needed headlights. It hasn't happened yet and it's time to clean out the shed.

These are an 'open box return' item. I have never tried to use them, and consider the as 'for parts or repair'. One has LED Halos wired up and the other does not. Here's a link I found to the manufacturer: http://www.spyderauto.com/product.php?id=PRO-YD-BMWE9005-AM-C&t=spyder

It's a large box, So I'm guessing that shipping will be around $40 to $75 (a quick estimate to San Diego with FedEx came to $75). Local pick up for free in Northeastern Ok.

dculberson
dculberson UltimaDork
10/22/18 11:59 a.m.
nedc
nedc Reader
10/22/18 4:49 p.m.

I'll take them- PM'd you.

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand UberDork
10/22/18 6:57 p.m.

I'll take 2nds. 

AAZCD
AAZCD Reader
10/22/18 7:31 p.m.

I just sent a reply to nedc with the shipping info. I'm pretty sure the lights are his.

I've got some faded '95 Integra and '03 Element headlights if you want a consolation prize Stampie?

Stampie
10/22/18 8:55 p.m.

In reply to AAZCD :

Hmm brb to look at Google images. 

Stampie
10/22/18 8:59 p.m.

In reply to Stampie :

The Integra ones look like they might work even better than the BMWs.  Would you be willing to grayhound them for a truly cheap half budget SoB?

AAZCD
AAZCD Reader
10/22/18 10:00 p.m.

In reply to Stampie :

I don't have a Grayhound nearby. I can duct tape a layer of bubble wrap on them and probably mail them for cheap without a box. I just noticed that a couple of the mounting tabs are cracked, but the rest is pretty solid. You want em? 6 pack of cheap beer at $2019 and I'll figure a way to send them.

Stampie
10/23/18 6:05 a.m.

I do want them. I'll pay shipping and I've never turned down a beer thirsty adult at the Challenge. 

AAZCD
AAZCD Reader
10/23/18 11:23 a.m.

Shipped to nedc, UPS in original box.

Shipped to Stampie in a wad of bubble wrap, taped in a plastic bag. Total came to a little over $15, but don't pay me until you get it. If it looks useable, PayPal to the same email address. If it turns out more like 'a stranger sent you a bundle of trash', act accordingly.

Stampie
10/23/18 1:00 p.m.

Man I read that wrong. I read bundle of grass and had visions of me running from the Feds staking out my mailbox. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
U720NcI48uuzGbkjEf8BcP6ckROkmT6n5iK6ukZapXyD02dXTLsnUfcxGUbBt8SZ