orphancars
orphancars HalfDork
9/29/17 10:26 a.m.

Cleaning up the shop. I have a bunch of parts that I have used thinking I'd be using them for one project or another. As a result, they are just sitting around gathering dust. Would rather sell them on to someone to use in their project. Shipping is not included in the prices shown -- shipping from 76131.   

Set of Porsche 944 front spindles and disc brake rotors. Rotors are used but have been resurfaced and are in very good condition. Spindles are very usable. Dirty but otherwise in good shape. No idea on price, will ask $60 for everything. Pics of rotors, don't have ones of the spindles.

Deeds Engineering 2.5" billet exhaust hangers. Really trick looking parts. Would use them but with as short as I made the exhaust on the TVR, I have no use for them anymore. Website shows $45 per and I have 4 of them....will sell them on for $90 for all 4:

Block hugger headers for SBC. Purchased from Speedway Motors, can't find them on the website. These will fit LT1/D-port engines with angle plug heads. 1 5/8" tubing, 2.5" collectors. Raw steel, have mild surface rust. Paid somewhere in the $175 range -- for sale at $90:

Flaming River shorty tilt steering column. Floor shift, has harness for GM wiring harness. Have to double check, but I believe this is 17" long. Also including the Flaming River CrMo u-joint and 2 column drops to attach column to whatever you want to attach it to! Column is $379 at Summit plus another $90 for the u-joint -- let it all go for $200. Steering wheel shown is not included in sale.

Genuine Subaru Crossbar kit for 2001 Outback. NIB as the kids say these days! Only opened for pics, never put on car. Have no idea what these go for -- $50 is what I'll put out there.

Nashbar "vintage" hitch mount bike rack. See pic -- $40:

Next I have a set of, I think, vent windows for a late 60's Datsun Roadster. I got these from a fellow GRM'er for $0, so that's the deal here -- selling them on for $0, you just pay shipping.

I also have a rear window for a 78-82 Corvette. Very good to excellent condition, no defroster in it. Bought it with the intention of fitting it into the TVR -- now going to go with a lexan/plastic rear window and have no need for this. $50 and you'll have to pick up here in DFW -- no shipping. Have other miscellaneous TVR 2500M suspension parts, some Corvette C4 suspension parts. Let me know what you are looking for, I might have it. Full album is here: https://goo.gl/photos/Bm3MRMoonHZbUzBW6 Thanks for looking, tell your friends, etc. PM me or email me at jeff_attt_orphancars_dottt_com...

tdrrally
tdrrally Reader
9/29/17 11:19 a.m.

i'm interested in the VW its jigs 

orphancars
orphancars HalfDork
9/29/17 4:06 p.m.

In reply to tdrrally :

Sounds good -- email  me and we can take it from there......

tdrrally
tdrrally Reader
9/30/17 6:19 a.m.

In reply to orphancars : 

email sent

AWSX1686
AWSX1686 GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
10/2/17 7:42 a.m.

Interested in the cherry bombs and exhaust clamps. Sending email.

orphancars
orphancars HalfDork
10/2/17 10:03 a.m.

In reply to tdrrally :

replied and pinged.

corkymel5
corkymel5
5/21/19 10:50 p.m.

responding to the  cleaning out shop ad   interested in the tilt column and parts  contact me please

tr8todd
tr8todd Dork
5/22/19 5:20 a.m.

Count me in on the steering u joints stuff and the Wilwood pedals.

tr8todd
tr8todd Dork
5/22/19 5:21 a.m.

Just realized this is a zombie thread.  Doh!

orphancars
orphancars HalfDork
5/22/19 10:05 a.m.
tr8todd said:

Just realized this is a zombie thread.  Doh!

Todd -- responding to you via PM -- got your message

orphancars
orphancars HalfDork
5/22/19 10:05 a.m.

In reply to corkymel5 :

Respond to me via PM to continue this transaction.....

wheelsmithy
wheelsmithy GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/22/19 6:31 p.m.

I, too, see this is a zombie thread, but hope springs eternal... Camaro tailights still around?

corkymel5
corkymel5 New Reader
5/22/19 7:55 p.m.

In reply to corkymel5 :

how do i reply pm 

orphancars
orphancars HalfDork
5/23/19 12:50 a.m.

In reply to wheelsmithy :

I actually tossed them a while back sad.  They were crusty.....

orphancars
orphancars HalfDork
5/23/19 12:51 a.m.
corkymel5 said:

In reply to corkymel5 :

how do i reply pm 

Click on my avatar and hit the contact button!

wheelsmithy
wheelsmithy GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/23/19 6:32 a.m.

In reply to orphancars :

Good Man! Rock on.

jfryjfry
jfryjfry HalfDork
5/25/19 9:32 p.m.

Pm sent about thesterring unoints and shafts if still avail.  Exactly what I need but looks like I might be in line for them if they’re still around.  Thanks!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
qqDHKkOItC2F88m6jd69IkhEXDK0RK9HoMkkmifp1Z5ww9ldAorGTubl2NitKfxk