unevolved
unevolved SuperDork
3/19/17 5:32 p.m.

I'm putting a B230F in my Amazon, so I've decided not to rebuild the B18D that came out of it. It'd be a great parts motor or rebuild candidate for someone, I just don't want it to wind up in the scrapyard. It had a burnt valve on Cyl. 3 when I tore it apart, which may be why it was parked in the mid-80s and hadn't been touched in 30 years. Cyl. 2 has some light scoring, but it should be able to be honed out. Would easily clean up with a 0.020" overbore.

$100 OBO. Doesn't include oil pan (needed for B230 swap) or HS6 carbs (sold separately). Located in SW Ft. Worth. Not willing to ship, it'd cost more than it's worth.

Literally all offers considered. Just want to keep this out of the scrapyard.

Sine_Qua_Non
Sine_Qua_Non Dork
3/19/17 6:31 p.m.

How much you want for the HS6 carbs?

unevolved
unevolved SuperDork
3/19/17 8:42 p.m.
Sine_Qua_Non wrote: How much you want for the HS6 carbs?

Not sure. I was going to trade them to a coworker for a T5 WC, but it wasn't the right trans. I need one from a V8 car, apparently. Send me a message with an offer, I guess.

unevolved
unevolved SuperDork
7/9/17 11:18 a.m.

Bump. Took a few months off from working on projects due to a job change, I'd love to get moving on this car again. Someone make me an offer on these parts.

unevolved
unevolved SuperDork
10/12/17 8:42 p.m.

Still want to get rid of this.  The carbs are spoken for, but everything else is up for grabs.  If there's anyone that wants any of this stuff, come and get it, I don't even care if you pay me.  I just can't bear to take it to the scrap yard.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
3WEYlEDYxf9oJMCJqIhpW9WFWWI9kVOSEYLObHjFMbQOl4Jptsd74FPI16NF2KB3