1 2
eastsideTim
eastsideTim UltraDork
9/28/18 2:06 p.m.

Since the flea market idea seemed somewhat successful in the past few years at the challenge, I figured it'd be a good time to start up a thread.  I'm going to add things to this post as I find them in my garage and storage locker.  I can bring them down to the challenge, or if you want, you can pick them up beforehand in the Cincy area.  If you have items for sale you want to bring to the challenge, feel free to post in this thread, too, if you don't want to start your own.

• Set of four 2.5" 5 x 4.75 wheel spacers.  Bought new off eBay last year, and I may have test fitted one on the S10 project, but otherwise never been used.  $40 - going to GTXVette and Patrick
  • Set of four 3" 5 x 4.75 wheel spacers.  Bought new off eBay last year, opened the box to check them out, and they have sat ever since.  $40 - going to Patrick
  • Used transmission/oil cooler.  Pulled from an unknown car in a junkyard years ago, and I can't remember what it was.  About 7.5" x 11".  $5
  • 4 unopened  1 quart containers of Valvoline synthetic import car ATF.  I don't have a car that uses this stuff.  $10 for all four. - going to maschinenbau
  • A couple of Craftsman dogbone wrenches in very nice condition.  14277Y and 14278Y.  $10 for both
  • Master Disconnect Switch.  I think it's a Jegs 10305, no box, but it doesn't appear to have been used at all. - $5 - going to DeadSkunk
  • Set of 20 new in packaging security lug nuts, including socket.  12x1.5 mm - $5
  • Spectre 2.5"-3" intake coupler.  Blue, new in packaging - $5
  • Purolator L14476 oil filter, used on smaller Toyota 4 cylinders, among other engines. - $1 - going to GameboyRMH
  • Purolator L15505 oil filter, used on 2.3/2.5 Mazda/Ford 4 cylinders. - $1
  • Motorcraft FL-820S oil filter, used on Ford mod motors - $1
  • Two genuine GM 21015140 PCV Valves.  Used on 99-02 Saturns at the very least, possibly on other cars.  - $2 for both

Let me know if you want something, and I'll make sure to pack it for the trip to Gainesville.

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/28/18 7:42 p.m.

Can i call dibs on all the wheel spacers and catch up with you in December?  They may be the ticket to getting the Wartburg wide enough.  I’m still early on enough that changing the bolt pattern won’t ruin everything 

eastsideTim
eastsideTim UltraDork
9/29/18 6:12 a.m.

In reply to Patrick :

Someone’s PM’d me about them already and is taking measurements this weekend to figure out which set they might want.  Mind if I get back you you after them?  

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/29/18 6:58 a.m.

No problem 

GTXVette
GTXVette SuperDork
10/2/18 8:02 a.m.

THE 2.5 WILL WORK FINE THANKS, Patrick I Really only need 2 if you want the rest

maschinenbau
maschinenbau GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/2/18 1:29 p.m.

I'll take the ATF. Datsaniti uses it.

eastsideTim
eastsideTim UltraDork
10/2/18 2:24 p.m.
maschinenbau said:

I'll take the ATF. Datsaniti uses it.

You got it.

eastsideTim
eastsideTim UltraDork
10/4/18 8:39 a.m.

Just added a few more items in the initial post, including some oil filters for cars I no longer have.

Pete Gossett
Pete Gossett GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/4/18 9:11 a.m.

If Seth has room I’ll likely bring along my C4 bushings & a/c bypass pulley. 

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/4/18 9:15 a.m.

If anyone's interested in these I can pull them out of storage to take pics / get more detailed specs:

- 3" diameter short ram intake piping, w/ 3" to 2.5" adapter, has a Vibrant cone filter on it, used. $30

- A pair of Eibach 2.5" springs, IIRC they're 250lb/in and 7" or 8" long? Only test-fitted once. $70

- A pair of no-name 2.5" barrel springs, 616lb/in and 250mm (9.84") long. Came with D2/Ksport coilovers, I had them on my Corolla for a few years. $35

- A set of ARP rod bolts for 4AGE early redtop or bluetop rods (Part# ARP-203-6001) - won't fit silvertop (AKA late redtop) rods or I'd be running them. New in packaging. $50

- MS2 daughterboard, new in packaging, $120.

- Hayden 1009 PS cooler with 3/8" barbed fittings, well used, $5.

Stuff I might be interested in buying:

Bosch LSU 4.9 sensor

Standalone TPMS system with internal sensors

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
10/4/18 9:20 a.m.

In reply to GameboyRMH :

Movng my post too.

Still interested in the MS2, maybe we can talk at the challenge as I need to re-learn the MS terminology again.

GameboyRMH
10/4/18 9:36 a.m.

Well the MS2 daughterboard is small enough that I can bring it just in case.

GameboyRMH
10/4/18 9:44 a.m.
eastsideTim said:
  • Purolator L14476 oil filter, used on smaller Toyota 4 cylinders, among other engines. - $1

I will take this.

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand UberDork
10/4/18 9:54 a.m.

I'm not bringing much but I do have ~3/4 of a gallon Rust-Oleum metal primer. Free!

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
10/4/18 10:07 a.m.
Stampie said:

I'm not bringing much but I do have ~3/4 of a gallon Rust-Oleum metal primer. Free!

Me, please!

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand UberDork
10/4/18 10:52 a.m.

In reply to Robbie :

Sold 

eastsideTim
eastsideTim UltraDork
10/4/18 11:27 a.m.
GTXVette said:

THE 2.5 WILL WORK FINE THANKS, Patrick I Really only need 2 if you want the rest

I talked to Patrick, he'll take the other two, so how does 2 for $20 sound?

eastsideTim
eastsideTim UltraDork
10/4/18 11:28 a.m.
GameboyRMH said:
eastsideTim said:
  • Purolator L14476 oil filter, used on smaller Toyota 4 cylinders, among other engines. - $1

I will take this.

It's yours.

keithedwards
keithedwards New Reader
10/5/18 2:42 p.m.

I have a few tools that I no longer use. Most were used only a few times, for rebuilding a Honda B16A3 Del Sol engine.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_RHUGrO4ZoTMDFOUWMxTEVqM1E?usp=sharing

Also have an older Snap-On puller set, with slide hammer (not pictured).

I have several '80s and '90s Honda manuals, including a 1996 Civic manual, which covers the B16A3 engine and its transmission, found in the 1996 Del Sol VTEC.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_RHUGrO4ZoTREZCVUlVTjFfb2s?usp=sharing

Various old magazines (and comic books)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_RHUGrO4ZoTTnh3alY1VERqWUE?usp=sharing

GTXVette
GTXVette SuperDork
10/5/18 4:52 p.m.

yes that will be fine, thanks Pat. are you going to the challenge on thurs. call me 404-536-8720

eastsideTim
eastsideTim UltraDork
10/8/18 1:47 p.m.

In reply to GTXVette :

See you at the Challenge!  I should be arriving on Thursday, and am staying at the host hotel.  I’ll be the guy on the Dodge Rampage team with the long hair.

Anyone else want anything else on the list before I pack up for the trip?

GTXVette
GTXVette SuperDork
10/8/18 5:08 p.m.

Can you stop long enough for a Hand off at 75 AND Hwy. 20 / Cartersville GA.

I will be the long haired dude that likely ain't Going.

Got as far as plugs/wires tonite before the Mosquito's ran me off. Will know by noon tommorow if the car is going to run.

eastsideTim
eastsideTim UltraDork
10/8/18 8:05 p.m.
GTXVette said:

Can you stop long enough for a Hand off at 75 AND Hwy. 20 / Cartersville GA.

I will be the long haired dude that likely ain't Going.

Got as far as plugs/wires tonite before the Mosquito's ran me off. Will know by noon tommorow if the car is going to run.

Possibly.  I’ll probably have to call you from the road to give you an idea of when we’ll be nearby.  If it’s anything like last year, random traffic will throw our timing off.  Hope you can make it to Gainesville.

Byrneon27
Byrneon27 New Reader
10/8/18 11:00 p.m.

Anybody have a BEGI/Cartech FMU and/or some 30ish lb ford injectors? 91 318is ECUs/chips motronic tuning is a slow and painful process. 

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Digital Experience Director
10/9/18 7:32 a.m.
1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Advo5UIGY7qj5XhOtLzf75gzEPE6MylFAu0Upm8ebzHyy1BPryBYJKav4gHMbPE0