B13Birk
B13Birk GRM+ Memberand Reader
5/23/18 4:32 p.m.

A buddy of mine is having some Health Issues and needs to lean out his fleet. This car is really solid he was going to build it into a rally car but he needs money for some medical treatments.  I also have a really BEASTLY motor that was going to go into my race car that I will sell for $600 as well. 

He will send me more info and pictures soon. 

The car is really solid almost no rust accept a small spot by the rear window.

Details: 

• The front windshield is broker. 
  • the interior is gutted and full of parts at the moment
  • car will come with the nx wheels with tires (2 tires are like new tread the other 2 are older but they are all the same brand and size)...
  • I will also include the race seat and bracket,good LSD transmission,axles etc. I will leave the engine in but its garbage
  • I also have the rear e brake cables for rear disc conversion .They hubs to convert were supposed to be with it but still trying to get them from the guy
  • $500 cash firm for the car. there maybe some other stuff I can trow in as I go through the parts...

$600 My Engine is what everyone wants. Its an SR20DE bottom end with the VE head (nissan's version of V-TECH). It will come with everything needed except the harness and the ecu (nismotronic ECU $150). These motors are good for 400HP. I got this on a deal because of how ugly it is. Its a fresh setup the block and head are good and ready to go. Just add the turbo bits and make POWER!!! 

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan SuperDork
5/23/18 11:04 p.m.

Nice but I'm trying to pay down credit to the point my score gets above 650. Otherwise I'd be sending money this minute. Good luck.smiley

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
5/24/18 7:57 a.m.

I wish I was competent at wiring. 

B13Birk
5/24/18 10:47 a.m.

In reply to nutherjrfan :

That is the wise thing to do my friend. I teach Financial Peace university so you wont find me judging you for that choice! 

]In reply to spitfirebill :

My advise would be to do get the microsquirt from DIY autotune. Its more than the Nismotronic but its only 8 wires that need to be connected to run the entire car. 

06HHR
06HHR HalfDork
5/24/18 1:03 p.m.

Checking with a friend who's been looking for a straight B13 shell for ages.  If i didn't have other things going on i'd snatch it up myself..

B13Birk
5/25/18 9:57 a.m.

In reply to 06HHR :

Let me know. We have enough parts to build 6 of them so if he wants parts thrown in to finish the car that is an option. 

06HHR
06HHR HalfDork
5/25/18 1:03 p.m.

Will do, although i think he has the same issue I do at the moment.  Finances not in order right now.

B13Birk
5/31/18 11:33 p.m.

SHe is still available! 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
0f532ZSHRGjFQhRbORg3u5TQfMJUF4EUea0h5fi6IIPGqGswsUR9AjnrYQwDAKuk