Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand UberDork
8/27/18 8:13 p.m.

Wonder if they'd work for the parking lot build MR2. 

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
8/27/18 9:09 p.m.
Stampie said:

Wonder if they'd work for the parking lot build MR2. 

Likely they would be great. I'm in NYC for work once before the challenge but I don't know how I'd get to CT and back, and then ship the tires home.

But the plb also already has too many wheel and tire choices available, my head is spinning!

dan0
dan0 GRM+ Memberand Reader
8/28/18 6:39 p.m.

You wouldn't happen to be headed to Lime Rock this weekend for the Historic Festival? I could meet you there as I'll be there almost all weekend. 

kiwimtnclmbr
kiwimtnclmbr New Reader
8/29/18 6:41 p.m.

Hey Woody,

Not intending to jump in front of anyone, but if no other dibs play out and you don't go out to the bullring on Sat, what part of CT are you in? I was actually looking at your listing when these were for sale but couldn't swing the cash and the mileage from southern MD. I unfortunately however have a funeral in the Paramus, NJ area on Fri/Sat.

These would be a great replacement for the steel lumps on my Rolla Wagon and maybe I'll have enough scratch to now replace the 10+ yr old and splitting generic no-seasons I'm still running.

D

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/29/18 9:30 p.m.

In reply to kiwimtnclmbr :

I am about 20 minutes from Brewster NY.

kiwimtnclmbr
kiwimtnclmbr New Reader
8/31/18 11:14 a.m.

PM inbound.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/31/18 1:00 p.m.

In reply to kiwimtnclmbr :

PM returned. Standby for text message.

kiwimtnclmbr
kiwimtnclmbr New Reader
9/1/18 11:09 p.m.

In reply to Woody :

Wheels retrieved and on their way south! Many thanks Woody. Sorry we didn't get to meet.

I'll look you up next time I get back to NE.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
YOOS4gDPLXvxs2iRiA5UxMkLDhzefWUHCkD4kKisENEKRTAG3ISyRrsk5AwyirhJ