modernbeat
modernbeat HalfDork
9/1/09 11:39 p.m.

I'm selling my two street Miatas. This one is a white 1991 A-Package with 147k miles. It's a PS, AC, leather steering wheel. $2000 in Houston, TX

The good: It's bone stock with three exceptions. The top has been replaced with a grey vinyl top, the cat has been replaced at some time and it has a Hard Dog rollbar. I replaced the fuel pump, pump pre filter, fuel filter and the clutch master and slave cylinders with new parts from Mazda. After replacing some parts I drove it to, and competed at the last autocross. It seems to run well. The tub is not wrecked or rusted. The interior is complete and in fairly nice condition. I did install a new gauge cowl. The seats are in great shape.

The bad: It had been sitting for some time before I got it. The front right fender has been hit, but I have another white fender to replace it. Part of the car has been repainted poorly. The part that is original paint is suffering from the dreaded white Miata flakey paint. It has some old vinyl stripes that I was able to partially peel off the front, but they're petrified onto the rear.

Not included, but available are some restoration parts, two new white manual side mirrors, a new OEM front lip and a white defroster hardtop with the same sunbaked vinyl stripes.

I've got a few pics of it in a Photobucket Album

modernbeat
modernbeat HalfDork
9/3/09 8:35 a.m.

Willing to work with the price, or the add-ons.

modernbeat
modernbeat HalfDork
9/3/09 8:16 p.m.

Sold - everything sold.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
jWUkQOanVNUzHpFjxYZAnIqZtcEvGqWPPvxFsfhQyGL4HGEjwm0cNlupd7gvRYhc