paulmpetrun
paulmpetrun Reader
3/14/16 8:40 p.m.

Hi all, I bought this van with the intention to rip it apart and rebuild the engine and trans for my daily driver van. I have decided to go another way. The van is a 2007 chevy express and has the lq4 6.0L engine and 4l80e transmission. The van is complete minus what is missing in the pics. I don't know exactly how many miles are on it, dead battery, no time/motivation to jump start it, etc. I have six other projects right now Copart didn't list any miles but did list it as runs and drives. It was running and driving when it hit a dear right, so... Yes I found an antler when I was looking / cleaning up the pieces of the grill Anyway its all there mechanically and would make a perfect donor vehicle. Buy that caged vette in the other post, add this drivetrain and your challenge ready! I have it on craigslist for $1600, but for anyone that will use it for parts to go to the challenge I'll take $1,000. That's a fair bit less than I paid copart for it. Its best to call me as I don't get much computer time. Located about 20 minutes south of Pittsburgh, Pa.
http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/5485828532.html

Thanks
Paul

Ross413
Ross413 Reader
3/14/16 8:51 p.m.

Aggggg. I want it so bad. Just don't feel like towing 5 hours... Agggg.

paulmpetrun
paulmpetrun Reader
3/15/16 8:15 a.m.

Patgizz, has claimed the van. Pending pickup!
Thanks GRM Family as always.
Paul

patgizz
patgizz GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
3/15/16 5:58 p.m.

looking forward to getting it.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
3/15/16 7:54 p.m.

Aaargh.

Been looking for an LQ donor for a Challenge car.

Guess I was looking in the wrong place.

Well, if patgizz drops out, I'll take it.

wheels777
wheels777 Dork
3/17/16 7:34 p.m.
SVreX wrote: Aaargh. Been looking for an LQ donor for a Challenge car. Guess I was looking in the wrong place. Well, if patgizz drops out, I'll take it.

I'm closer! Kidding. Already have.

patgizz
patgizz GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
3/17/16 7:38 p.m.

there is no dropping out. andrew knows how long i've been looking for a 6 liter. emptying my trailer tomorrow then delivering the vette to it's new home this saturday to make room.

wheels777
wheels777 Dork
3/18/16 2:29 p.m.
patgizz wrote: there is no dropping out. andrew knows how long i've been looking for a 6 liter. emptying my trailer tomorrow then delivering the vette to it's new home this saturday to make room.

How close are you getting to York? 5.3 delivery/transfer???

chandlerGTi
chandlerGTi UberDork
3/18/16 7:12 p.m.

Wrong direction, he's coming our way.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
RnwS5yNiaVBYxy5OLqXBRvjeKlG3SQ9OAthjM5m52GZOE0WBif45dX5lFRuItDH9