BrianVecc
BrianVecc None
8/15/08 9:39 a.m.

Worked on a challenge car back a few years ago that finished mid pack, just realized that my car for sale would be great.

Pics: http://picasaweb.google.com/Brian.Vecchiarelli/1991NissanSentraForSale

91 SE-R Black - 249k - title lost - RI DMV should have a copy to me in "a few weeks"

15" Rota Grid (TE-37 replica) w/ 205X55R15 Falken Azenia 15" Borbet Winter Rims w/195X50R15 Michieln DS-3 Winter tires KYB/AGK Single Adjustable Struts HyperCo GEN2 350F/250R Springs Stillen Front Strut Tower Bar Generic Header (might be brand name - I cannot recall) HKS Cat back Exhaust Suspension Technique front and rear sway bars with bushings. Momo 320mm Steering Wheel Nismo leather shift knob and generic short shift kit with bushings. Autometer A/F Guage - awesome homemade Carbon fiber radio delete blocking plate. (who needs a radio when you have an engine making sweet sweet music)

Timing tensioner changed awhile back - some rust repair and paint in the door jams - typical rust on the rocker panels - since it was a New England car most of its life - Driver side door lock was jammed open with a screwdriver in a botched auto theft attempt (in a grocery store parking lot - in daylight - as I was walking to the car)

Parked it 9 months ago in my underground garage - started it a few times - battery is totally dead at this point.

I want it more to goto a good home than make money off the car at this point. It's the best car I've ever owned and I'm sad to see it go. It's just depressing to walk by it on my way to the train station every morning seeing it collect dust.

$1500 bucks, or best offer. If it goes to someone who will AutoX it (notice its damn close to STS rules) or make it into a track beater you can talk me down from $1500 and take it away.

Car is located in downtown Philadelphia, PA for viewing...

email: Brian.Vecchiarelli at gmail . com

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
sfkOXajVZpRQY3zcq1lHuzwzjn07IW5sGZLh9ffhty28tcozaJxJg68I7uzqiujf