paul_brawlinpictures
paul_brawlinpictures New Reader
2/26/11 12:10 a.m.

I pulled these off my '98 Camry recently after discovering the previous owner had bent one beyond repair. Since NOBODY ever sells these wheels individually, I am willing to. Hopefully you won't have to go through the hassle I did in buying a whole new set of wheels and tires just because one was bad.

These originally were found on late model Toyota Camrys with some sort of sport package. They're 5x114.3 bolt pattern with a +41 offset and according to my research will fit on a lot of Toyota and Nissans. The tires are Nexen 225/45/18s with about 50% tread left.

I will sell them for $175 each (with tire) or $400 for the set of THREE.

I'm not in a rush to sell but I will entertain some negotiations. I will laugh at lowballers... these are hard to find and almost impossible to buy individually. email me and if you're serious I'd be happy to talk on the phone and give you any info I have.

Thanks! -Paul

0091-0024 0091-00040091-00190091-0021 0091-0027

92CelicaHalfTrac
92CelicaHalfTrac SuperDork
2/26/11 6:37 a.m.

Oh man, i'd be on these like white on rice if they were 17s.

Good luck with the sale!

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer SuperDork
2/26/11 9:11 a.m.

think these would look good on a Mk2 MR2

corytate
corytate Reader
2/26/11 9:14 a.m.

daamn i wish you were selling all 4, theyre actually the right bolt pattern even!

Maroon92
Maroon92 SuperDork
2/26/11 9:29 a.m.
corytate wrote: daamn i wish you were selling all 4, theyre actually the right bolt pattern even!

I have all four. I would sell them to you if you want them. Mine are in slightly worse condition (slight curb rash from the Previous Owner), and the tires are mismatched. I think I payed 500 for the set, you can have them at 450.

John Brown
John Brown SuperDork
2/26/11 9:56 a.m.

Or for $850 I can arrange 7 of them for you ;)

Jamesc2123
Jamesc2123 Reader
2/26/11 11:38 a.m.

Now that's a deal!

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
2/26/11 12:31 p.m.

I just brought home a Jetta that would be smoking with those! Unfortunately a different bolt pattern.

Maroon92
Maroon92 SuperDork
2/26/11 3:18 p.m.

Mine have all four center caps too. The centers are pretty hard to find as well.

JohnGalt
JohnGalt Reader
2/26/11 6:51 p.m.

I have always thought that these particular rims were great looking and then immediately wondered WHY they came on a Camry of all vehicles

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer SuperDork
2/26/11 7:42 p.m.

They look awesome on E36's IMO...

Maroon92
Maroon92 SuperDork
2/26/11 7:57 p.m.

BBS RKs. I put that E36 M3 on everything!

paul_brawlinpictures
paul_brawlinpictures New Reader
2/26/11 9:10 p.m.

In reply to Maroon92:

Hey Maroon,

I appreciate you keeping my thread bumped to the top even though you have ulterior motives

Maroon92
Maroon92 SuperDork
2/26/11 10:28 p.m.

Eh, in this economy, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Your wheels are in much better shape than mine, so your price is quite fair. I was not trying to undercut you or anything. If it would make you feel better, I can delete my previous posts.

paul_brawlinpictures
paul_brawlinpictures New Reader
2/26/11 10:40 p.m.
Maroon92 wrote: Eh, in this economy, you gotta do what you gotta do. Your wheels are in much better shape than mine, so your price is quite fair. I was not trying to undercut you or anything. If it would make you feel better, I can delete my previous posts.

Nah Dude... no worries. 'Preciate the offer though.

And if yours aren't cracked beyond repair, I can give you the info on a place that will make them brand new. Wished I could've saved my 4th one before it was too late.

corytate
corytate Reader
2/28/11 12:59 p.m.

In reply to Maroon92:

just minor curb rash, no bent wheels or anything terrible? that sounds like a hell of a deal. I'd more than likely be sanding them and painting them bronze anyway so slight curb rash is not a problem, nor are the mismatched tires (gonna buy some pirrellis or kumho ecsta's anyways) I get paid thursday, and I get birthday money, so I will get back to you. may take me a couple of weeks to have the money so i'll check to make sure you have them still.

paul_brawlinpictures
paul_brawlinpictures New Reader
2/28/11 11:19 p.m.
corytate wrote: In reply to Maroon92: just minor curb rash, no bent wheels or anything terrible? that sounds like a hell of a deal. I'd more than likely be sanding them and painting them bronze anyway so slight curb rash is not a problem, nor are the mismatched tires (gonna buy some pirrellis or kumho ecsta's anyways) I get paid thursday, and I get birthday money, so I will get back to you. may take me a couple of weeks to have the money so i'll check to make sure you have them still.

Hey guys,

I'm all for helping people but maybe you should start individual threads or PM people instead of mixing up deals. Apparently Maroon has a set of 4 of these RKs and I have 3. I hope he sells his and I want mine gone so everyone can get what they're looking for but we should probably separate posts so everything stays clear.

Not trying to step on anyone's toes but we're not paying for the internet by the click. I think it's safe to say we can afford everyone proper space to complete these sales transactions.

Thanks! -Paul

Maroon92
Maroon92 SuperDork
3/1/11 7:05 a.m.
paul_brawlinpictures wrote:
corytate wrote: In reply to Maroon92: just minor curb rash, no bent wheels or anything terrible? that sounds like a hell of a deal. I'd more than likely be sanding them and painting them bronze anyway so slight curb rash is not a problem, nor are the mismatched tires (gonna buy some pirrellis or kumho ecsta's anyways) I get paid thursday, and I get birthday money, so I will get back to you. may take me a couple of weeks to have the money so i'll check to make sure you have them still.

Hey guys,

I'm all for helping people but maybe you should start individual threads or PM people instead of mixing up deals. Apparently Maroon has a set of 4 of these RKs and I have 3. I hope he sells his and I want mine gone so everyone can get what they're looking for but we should probably separate posts so everything stays clear.

Not trying to step on anyone's toes but we're not paying for the internet by the click. I think it's safe to say we can afford everyone proper space to complete these sales transactions.

Thanks! -Paul

Which is why I responded to him via PM. I'll do my part...lol.

paul_brawlinpictures
paul_brawlinpictures New Reader
3/4/11 5:33 p.m.

S O L D !

Thanks y'all

cJFLRMAQUp0Fn6KzEhHCRABFivAIcGS4