Mericet
Mericet New Reader
6/1/11 9:16 p.m.

Own a piece of LeMons history! Up for sale is the winning car for the very first 24 hour race in Flat Rock MI.

The car is a 85 or 86 Supra. It has done three 24 Hrs of Lemons races. Winner at the Flat Rock MI event which was the first full 24. One of the rod bearings went the next year in Toledo at a very early stage of the race. We replaced the motor with one from a 84 Cressida for the next race at Nelson Ledges. The Ledges race went a little better but the engine started losing a cam bearing Saturday night. We parked the car for the night and finished the race the next day. Ran a top 20 lap time during the race on Falken 912 tires. Car comes with some of spare parts (including some interior items that was stripped before the first race), the original engine (Toledo race) and an extra set of stock wheels with a brand new set of Falken Azenis. Car is caged and passed tech at Ledges, has a cutoff switch installed. No seat or belts included. Needs a new battery. The car does run but very badly. You should be able to use the two engines to build one good one. Price is $500 for everything. The bill of sale will be for the car only ($100). This car can win again. At Ledges we ran the car about 3-5 seconds slower than it was capable when the cam bearing started going bad.

The catch: I am closing on my house on June 9 and will need the car to be gone by June 11. I am located in Mount Gilead OH about 15 minutes south of Mid Ohio.

Contact me by email nclaasen at gmail dot com or call/text me: 614 five nine eight 0164 up to 10pm eastern

Mericet
Mericet New Reader
6/2/11 2:18 p.m.

Pictures:

The rest here: http://home.earthlink.net/~mericet/FS/

A few things I forgot to mention. There are some cracks in the front windshield. The car is a 5 speed manual.

Mericet
Mericet New Reader
6/10/11 8:30 p.m.

Sale pending

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
zVwVLBF1rDC5GEFIJ4YxIlTYKwfhSveZrWiFbkJPN8P6JB1kUzOJMzixwBhCWWxM