Apis Mellifera
Apis Mellifera HalfDork
2/22/18 2:23 p.m.

For sale:  Porsche 911 front fenders, headlights, and bumper cover.  Will fit 98-05 996 and Boxster. $600 for all of it. Located in Charleston, WV. 

Devilsolsi
Devilsolsi Reader
2/22/18 2:41 p.m.

I really wish that was an aerokit front bumper

mw
mw Dork
2/22/18 7:21 p.m.

Willing to sell just the headlights? Shipping the body parts would be a pain 

Apis Mellifera
Apis Mellifera HalfDork
2/22/18 7:49 p.m.

Sure.  $300 shipped CONUS for the pair.

mw
mw Dork
2/23/18 12:56 a.m.

I'm trying to see if I can get someone to pick everything up for me. I definitely want the headlights though. It's hard to see from the picture, but there aren't any burnt mark in the headlights are there? 

Apis Mellifera
Apis Mellifera HalfDork
2/23/18 7:46 a.m.

Nothing burned that I can see.  They are 19 years old and could use a cleaning/polish, but pretty good shape overall.  I can send you some more pics if you'd like.

Depending on where your pickup person is coming from, I might be able to meet them at various places in WV.

Devilsolsi
Devilsolsi Reader
2/23/18 9:31 a.m.

You wouldn't happen to have the orange side marker lights would you? My clears aren't going to pass the MD state inspection.

Apis Mellifera
Apis Mellifera HalfDork
2/23/18 10:14 a.m.

Yes I do. 

I also have the headlight trays, radiator ducts, a tan steering wheel w/ airbag, a black steering wheel w/airbag, center console with low storage bin and upper CD storage. Probably some other stuff.

Devilsolsi
Devilsolsi Reader
2/23/18 10:18 a.m.

How much do you want for the the side markers? And how far are you from Baltimore? My car is in getting the inspection done right now so if I can pick up the lights this weekend that would be awesome. May actually be interested in the black steering wheel as well depending on condition. Mine is a little beat up.

Apis Mellifera
Apis Mellifera HalfDork
2/23/18 10:27 a.m.

A few small cracks in the leather at 12 o’clock. Otherwise pretty good. 

Apis Mellifera
Apis Mellifera HalfDork
2/23/18 10:27 a.m.

Apis Mellifera
Apis Mellifera HalfDork
2/23/18 10:30 a.m.

One is in pretty good shape. The other is cracked. I’m probably 6 hours from you.  Yours for the cost of shipping. 

Apis Mellifera
Apis Mellifera HalfDork
2/26/18 7:00 a.m.

Headlights are sold.

Black steering wheel and side markers spoken for.

Devilsolsi
Devilsolsi Reader
3/1/18 8:16 a.m.

I received the steering wheel and side markers last night. Both were as described and shipped quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Matt again.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Eu5F2yc9Yz5D7vjN3kNfx2T9jPcZBr6kwDkhL9DnLlzD8YDVpjnQ7EiLDEMyb295