July 6, 2015 9:47 a.m.

Clearing the shop of unused items. not overly inclined to deal with craigslist of eBay. Items I have are.....

LS1 T56 to gen 1 or 2 small block kit. Has an SFI bell housing, flywheel, clutch kit, and throw out bearing. McLeod and Ram stuff. I bit the bullet and bought an LS motor so I don't need it. $400?

TPI parts. Nearly complete but missing the fasteners. It's dirty and worn, but it's also dirt cheap. $20?

Headers for a 3rd gen f body and gen 1 or 2 small block. Already wrapped. $25?

Motive Power bleeder kit for an e30. I guess I prefer the old fashioned way. $20?

I'm in Atlanta and would prefer pick up but I could ship with added shipping cost. Thanks! Mike mc_snyder at Comcast dot net

Spinout007 UberDork
July 6, 2015 10:00 a.m.

Dibs on the TPI parts, what's NEARLY complete but missing the fasteners include? pics? Willing to ship to 32615? SN at gmails email service or message through the board if you want.

July 6, 2015 10:10 a.m.

In reply to Spinout007: Sent you an email with pic. I can definitely ship but the intake is heavy so I'm not sure what cost would be. Where is 32615?

July 6, 2015 10:11 a.m.

And unfortunately pm ing is hit or miss. That's why I gave the email addy in the post.

Spinout007 UberDork
July 6, 2015 10:57 a.m.
itsarebuild wrote: In reply to Spinout007: Sent you an email with pic. I can definitely ship but the intake is heavy so I'm not sure what cost would be. Where is 32615?

Alachua,FL aka Gainesville. Sadly I'll probably driving back and forth through GA quite a bit over the next couple of months, unfortunately my path generally takes me through the 95 corridor.

Edit: Email sent

July 6, 2015 12:24 p.m.

Let me see what I can do. My wife has a friend who lives in Ocala. She is possibly in town this week. Could you pick it up in ocala if I can work that out?

Spinout007 UberDork
July 6, 2015 12:35 p.m.

Very likely, or I work JUST off I75 we could easily meet along the way if she's traveling during the M-F/9-5 window, or with 20 min notice I can meet at a few exits.

You'll need to log in to post.

Also on Grassroots Motorsports

Vintage Views: GMC Syclone and Typhoon

14 hours ago in Articles

All-wheel drive, turbo power and a Q-ship’s stealth.

Classic Motorsports Mitty Presented by Hagerty Celebrates Porsche

1 day ago in News

Gearhead heaven? We think it looks something like this.

First Drive: Turbo ND MX-5

3 days ago in News

We hit the track with Flyin' Miata's latest power adder.

This Weekend at the Mitty: The Ultimate Auto Festival

4 days ago in News

Gates open this Friday for the Classic Motorsports Mitty at Road Atlanta.

ND Miata Turbo Kits Now Available!

4 days ago in News

Add 70 horsepower and 70 ft.-lbs!

What's the Plan, Man?

5 days ago in Articles

Thoughts on our racing plan for the year.

Meet the Rebels Who Started the Cannonball Run

6 days ago in News

Relive those desperado days through movie excerpts, and hear the real facts and wild stories from the legends themselves.

Up for Auction: All of Level 5 Motorsports's Hardware

6 days ago in News

It's a pro race team part out.

Can You Really Live With a Low-Buck Porsche 911?

6 days ago in News

For the past two years, on of our forum regulars has been chronicling his life with a Porsche 996.

Project Turbo Miata: Fire Fighting

1 week ago in Project Cars

We transfer the fire system to our new Miata.

Reader's Ride of the Week: Autocross Abomination

1 week ago in News

Classic British styling with a rotary engine?

AMX-Cessive

1 week ago in Articles

If you’re going to host the search for the ultimate street car, perhaps you should drive one yourself.

OUR SPONSORS

Grassroots Motorsports Magazine

Subscribe Today

Also get your instant access to the digital edition of Grassroots Motorsports Magazine!

Learn More
1t461Zn4m1CQhUd6BR8qIi0awWeXuZqW