July 6, 2015 9:47 a.m.

Clearing the shop of unused items. not overly inclined to deal with craigslist of eBay. Items I have are.....

LS1 T56 to gen 1 or 2 small block kit. Has an SFI bell housing, flywheel, clutch kit, and throw out bearing. McLeod and Ram stuff. I bit the bullet and bought an LS motor so I don't need it. $400?

TPI parts. Nearly complete but missing the fasteners. It's dirty and worn, but it's also dirt cheap. $20?

Headers for a 3rd gen f body and gen 1 or 2 small block. Already wrapped. $25?

Motive Power bleeder kit for an e30. I guess I prefer the old fashioned way. $20?

I'm in Atlanta and would prefer pick up but I could ship with added shipping cost. Thanks! Mike mc_snyder at Comcast dot net

Spinout007 UberDork
July 6, 2015 10:00 a.m.

Dibs on the TPI parts, what's NEARLY complete but missing the fasteners include? pics? Willing to ship to 32615? SN at gmails email service or message through the board if you want.

July 6, 2015 10:10 a.m.

In reply to Spinout007: Sent you an email with pic. I can definitely ship but the intake is heavy so I'm not sure what cost would be. Where is 32615?

July 6, 2015 10:11 a.m.

And unfortunately pm ing is hit or miss. That's why I gave the email addy in the post.

Spinout007 UberDork
July 6, 2015 10:57 a.m.
itsarebuild wrote: In reply to Spinout007: Sent you an email with pic. I can definitely ship but the intake is heavy so I'm not sure what cost would be. Where is 32615?

Alachua,FL aka Gainesville. Sadly I'll probably driving back and forth through GA quite a bit over the next couple of months, unfortunately my path generally takes me through the 95 corridor.

Edit: Email sent

July 6, 2015 12:24 p.m.

Let me see what I can do. My wife has a friend who lives in Ocala. She is possibly in town this week. Could you pick it up in ocala if I can work that out?

Spinout007 UberDork
July 6, 2015 12:35 p.m.

Very likely, or I work JUST off I75 we could easily meet along the way if she's traveling during the M-F/9-5 window, or with 20 min notice I can meet at a few exits.

You'll need to log in to post.

Also on Grassroots Motorsports

Join the Grassroots Motorsports Dyno Day

2 days ago in News

Join us for a dyno day in Sterling, Virginia.

From the GRM Vault: The Art of Understatement

3 days ago in Articles

The Harvey brothers dominated autocross in an obsolete Datsun a couple decades ago.

2017 Volkswagen Golf TSI SE

3 days ago in New Car Reviews

The quintessential European hatchback continues to pour out of Volkswagen's plants. Our test car featured four doors, a turbocharged 4-cylinder ...

We're Giving Away a $500 Race Ramps Certificate

4 days ago in News

Joining the drawing is totally free.

25 Project Path

5 days ago in Articles

A walk through 25 of our favorite project cars from the past.

Our Turbo Miata Goes Boom

5 days ago in Project Cars

Engine swap and suspension revamp before our race in two weeks? Challenge accepted.

The Ultimate Weekend Getaway for Your Car Club

6 days ago in News

Save a corral space just for your club at the Mitty.

Reader's Ride of the Week: V8 Jag

6 days ago in News

It’s a long-wheelbase 1974 Jaguar XJ6 fitted with a 350-cubic-inch Chevy V8.

Honing Cylinders

6 days ago in Project Cars

We hone our LS1's cylinders

Break Maiden

1 week ago in Articles

Creating a turbocharged road racing champion from a vintage Ford Mustang.

Meet Us at Sebring

1 week ago in News

We'll be at the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring. Will you?

2017 Honda Accord Coupe Touring

1 week ago in New Car Reviews

Honda has been pumping out Accords for over 40 years now. Obviously they have a recipe that just plain works. ...

OUR SPONSORS

Grassroots Motorsports Magazine

Subscribe Today

Also get your instant access to the digital edition of Grassroots Motorsports Magazine!

Learn More
UhZMctWmOw3AUkVPLG8ldqK4zzOeHYgh