paranoid_android
paranoid_android UltraDork
12/14/17 11:10 a.m.

NMNA

CL find.

Seller says: The car does leak oil and the gas gauge does work but sometimes needs a slap on the dash.

I like a car that needs the occasional slap on the dash cheeky

Ad linkky here...

DrBoost
DrBoost MegaDork
12/14/17 6:39 p.m.

Oh man. I might have to go drive this. Maybe a second silver sweedish boost-mobile is on my future?

Indy-Barely Functional-Guy
Indy-Barely Functional-Guy SuperDork
12/14/17 7:55 p.m.

How has that survived up there in Michigan without developing more rust?  Amazing!

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
12/15/17 6:59 a.m.

In reply to Indy-Barely Functional-Guy :

Galvanizing. 

Tom_Spangler
Tom_Spangler GRM+ Memberand UberDork
12/15/17 8:46 a.m.

Cool, and just up the road from me!  

Pet peeve, though: Get yer damn finger out of the picture so I can see the tailgate!  News flash, it doesn't matter if you post a picture of a license plate online, but if you are paranoid about it, there are much better ways to cover it up than to stick your finger in front of the camera!

paranoid_android
paranoid_android UltraDork
12/15/17 11:41 a.m.
Tom_Spangler said:

Cool, and just up the road from me!  

Pet peeve, though: Get yer damn finger out of the picture so I can see the tailgate!  News flash, it doesn't matter if you post a picture of a license plate online, but if you are paranoid about it, there are much better ways to cover it up than to stick your finger in front of the camera!

I thought this may be in your neck of the woods.

Dr. Boost if you take it for a spin I’d be curious to hear your impression of the car.  The downside is I already have a Swede in its spot wink

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
CsaEervKwWq86PZ2I8ittpxAbuZtK7bZFGkwQxaByIHlK9mkCCCuHxi2Qay795ZI