lotusseven7
lotusseven7 Reader
6/18/18 8:29 a.m.

I’ve had all of these sitting around in boxes on a shelf for many years figuring I would use them for a project some day. Well, the time has come to begin selling off some of my “stuff” and I figured these would be a good place to begin.

1. I bought this years ago when I was playing with rotary powered toys, but would rather see it go to someone who can use it rather than sitting.

A Dellorto 48 DHLA and intake manifold for the 1984/1985 GSL-SE 13-B 6-port motor . It can be used on a 12-A or 13-B 4-port with the correct lower manifold. I had written down the choke size, jetting and emulsion tube info, but cannot find it. I will update the ad in a few days when I get that /information.

What you see in the pictures is what you will get. I do not have any air horns or air cleaner assembly.

$500 plus shipping from zip 18743.

2. SK 48 carbs are a continuation of the Mikuni PHH series and very similar to a Weber DCOE.

What you see is what will be shipped. 2 carbs with air horns, spare venturies(40,41 &43) and a few misc pieces parts. 

I do not have specs on carb internals, but will have them mid-week and update this post ASAP.

$500 plus shipping from zip 18743.

3. Datsun Z-car Bob Sharp Racing 4-barrel intake manifold. I know it’s a weird one, but it’s a whole bunch easier than trying to dial-in triple carbs and looks bad@ss too! Also a header of unknown manufacturer. $225 plus actual shipping from zip 18643.

lotusseven7
lotusseven7 Reader
6/30/18 9:42 a.m.

I’ve had a few inquiries but no cash yet.

Price dropped to $450, $450 & $200 plus actual shipping charges from zip 18643.

Pattyo
Pattyo Reader
6/30/18 9:18 p.m.

How much for just the z intake? I'd take the headers too but I bet the shipping will be horrible.

Pattyo
Pattyo Reader
7/3/18 8:05 p.m.

Can you get me a quote on the pair? 76177   Thanks

lotusseven7
lotusseven7 Reader
7/9/18 9:18 p.m.

I had some questions about what is inside the SK carbs, so here it is.

- 43mm venturis, stamped 4743.
- 190 air correctors
- F16 emulsion tubes
- 165 fuel jet
- F855 idle jet

There is also an aluminum insert in the fuel chamber on the side opposite the float pivot. It is removable and looks like it would prevent fuel sloshing(maybe). I’ve never seen one, but maybe it’s a common piece that you guys are familiar with. If so, please let me know.

lotusseven7
lotusseven7 Reader
9/10/18 7:32 a.m.

Datsun intake/exhaust has been sold.

Mazda intake still available. $425 plus actual shipping.

SK’s still available. $400 plus actual shipping.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
8O9GSE8Hol2cErUUlsUntuh6NnkxjbphkUENugFwXhYGV3CNwgiHzc5fVRGTjKBt