1 2
RossD
RossD UberDork
3/25/13 4:23 p.m.

I started collecting parts for a Locost, and I'm probably never going to build one. So they're for sale!

I have a zetec that I got from a junkyard. They pulled it from a '00 Focus w/auto, and I have paperwork for it. I've never heard it run, so it's kind of an "as-is" sale. $250

I also have a Ford of Germany Type E 4 speed (~'72 2.0 pinto), bellhousing, clutch disk and pressure plate that will bolt up to the zetec. I don't have a flywheel that fits inside of the bellhousing. So there is a little to do there... I've never put power through the gearbox, so once again sold "as-is". $150

I have some Fiero seats. Dirty but in decent shape, and I think there are some sliders for them. $50

I have a steering wheel, column ,and powered rack and pinion from a '77 Mustang II. (I might have to check for the pump). $50

I have (5) 13" 4x108 steel wheels with (4) trim rings and center caps from a '77 Capri. $150

I might have to check around to see if I have anything else. (Sorry the mustang II spindles are long gone...)

I am little more than 1 hour north from Road America and would be willing to meet you there, or you can come all the way up to Appleton, WI 54915. I'd prefer not to ship. Packaged deals are available! I'm not really firm on any prices, except for the engine and transmission, so feel free to offer something different. I can also post pictures if anyone is actually interested.

Thanks, RossD

RossD
RossD UberDork
5/2/13 2:11 p.m.

Bump. Less firm on prices.

I need garage space (and money for a honeymoon.)

RossD
RossD PowerDork
7/16/13 7:32 a.m.

Ok, guys and gals. I would love to get rid of this stuff.

There is The Hawk at Road America in Elkhart Lake, WI this weekend. I'll drive this stuff down there and help you load it into your vehicle and you get some sweet deals on parts and get to watch a great race!

Think of the prices above as a place to talk me down from. Hell offer me the price listed for one thing for multiple things.

Let's do this! I get married in less than 2 weeks. I've got to go on a honeymoon!

And in case it's not clear, the bellhousing from the pinto transmission bolt up to the Zetec.

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy PowerDork
7/16/13 7:38 a.m.

Once I went to RA's June Sprints and on the way home I stopped in downtown Milwaukee and bought a 1966 Datsun Roadster.

And I am going to Road America this Friday.

RossD
RossD PowerDork
7/16/13 7:42 a.m.

I could be down in Elkhart Lake/RA Friday afternoon if needs be. 2 or 3pm ish

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer UltimaDork
7/16/13 8:54 a.m.

No shipping?

RossD
RossD PowerDork
7/16/13 9:01 a.m.

What would you want shipped?

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy PowerDork
7/16/13 10:30 a.m.

Who is going to watch that boiler? Or chiller when you are gone?

RossD
RossD PowerDork
7/16/13 10:35 a.m.

Who? Me? I'm the type of engineer that produces drawings, not actual work.

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer UltimaDork
7/16/13 10:54 a.m.
RossD wrote: What would you want shipped?

Motor and/or gearbox

RossD
RossD PowerDork
7/16/13 11:12 a.m.

I might be able to do that. I just found a decent local place that will facilitate shipping odd shaped and heavy things.

RossD
RossD PowerDork
7/18/13 10:50 a.m.

Bump in case someone is going to Road America this weekend.

RossD
RossD PowerDork
8/13/13 4:17 p.m.

I'm getting to the point, I'd rather have more room than more money. Someone make me an offer.

nocones
nocones GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/13/13 4:18 p.m.

I'll be in town on the 21st.. I can make things disappear...

RossD
RossD PowerDork
8/14/13 8:00 a.m.

YAH!!!! You should have taken this stuff when you left town.

Edit: There is Ford Anglia for sale that wants your attention since you'll be up here: http://appleton.craigslist.org/cto/3948227695.html

RossD
RossD PowerDork
8/21/13 1:16 p.m.

Today's the day, Nocones.

nocones
8/21/13 1:32 p.m.

In reply to RossD:

I meant of September.. Wife is running the relay marathon. Sorry for the confusion. If there still there in a month you'll really be sick of them.

RossD
RossD PowerDork
8/21/13 2:03 p.m.

Probably.

RossD
RossD PowerDork
9/20/13 8:45 a.m.

Daniel, are you still coming by to sell my steal my junk from me?

nocones
9/20/13 9:00 a.m.

No

My wife is going alone and I cannot convince her to pick it up. I can't believe you can't get rid of this stuff.

petegossett
petegossett GRM+ Memberand UberDork
9/20/13 1:03 p.m.

I'd really like the transmission - although I don't actually have a use for it yet/at this time. But driving up there to get it is really out of the question.

Daniel - tell your wife I'll give her some $$ if she picks it up while she's there.

RossD
RossD PowerDork
10/15/13 12:19 p.m.

I still have this stuff. I have a trip planned for around the 5th of December to drive from my house (Appleton, WI) to Chillicothe, OH. I will be driving my pickup with a 5.5' box. I can probably swing an hour or so out of the way to help deliver this stuff if someone wants.

Pete and Daniel, I'm looking at you two.

nocones
10/15/13 12:42 p.m.

Well you need to stop by anyway for a beer.

petegossett
petegossett GRM+ Memberand UberDork
10/15/13 2:46 p.m.

Ross I'm still interested in the trans(despite not having a specific need for it yet :D ), but I'm saving $$ for a car for my step-daughter.

Interested in bartering for LPs, music gear, stock Miata parts, or any other random bits???

RossD
RossD PowerDork
10/15/13 3:01 p.m.

I'm interested in most of those things! PM me a list of the LP and music stuff.

Do you have a front passenger clear turn indicator?

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
WqH4IdUdVmDgGgUMTz9xxD9e5C9xF7Be4pmoUpJgKC7rNM8atTqP0coiyD4AAIQh