BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/16/17 1:41 p.m.

Photos to follow later today. These are genuine SPGs that I bought new, originally for the NA Miata I sold a few years ago. Had them in my MR2 and occasionally in my RX8, too. Very good condition, not very used. Probably need a bit of a clean as they're currently in a dusty shed.

Main reason for sale - I bought these for my track cars, but now that I have a "real race car" I'm going with more street friendly seats for the street/HPDE mobile. Like, something that works properly with three point belts and reclines.

Those seats normally retail at about a grand each, so someone is getting a substantial bargain. Shipping is likely to get pretty expensive due to the size of the box and while the original Recaro box these come in is pretty sturdy, I doubt it'll survive the warzone that Greyhound shipping seems to be.

BoxheadTim
7/23/17 10:44 p.m.

Well, later today turned into a week, but we have pitchers:

Please note that the seat rail doesn't come with the seats (well, technically it does for a small additional consideration).

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/23/17 10:57 p.m.

Ohhh my Porsche could use those. Where are you?

dean1484
7/23/17 10:57 p.m.

Dang it you are almost all the way across the country.

BoxheadTim
7/23/17 11:07 p.m.

In reply to dean1484:

Indeed I am, but if you want to I can try to get you a shipping quote. I'll probably have to drag them to Fedex for that though...

dean1484
7/24/17 8:30 a.m.

I can see about that. I ship things all the time. Have an older set in my car at the moment so I can get weight etc and figurar it out.

K_pwr
K_pwr
8/7/17 2:24 a.m.

Are these still available?

BoxheadTim
8/7/17 10:03 a.m.

They are.

K_pwr
K_pwr New Reader
8/7/17 11:17 a.m.

I can't private message you because I need the admins approval (just registered 2 days ago). Could you email me at Anthonysolana85@gmail.com

BoxheadTim
8/7/17 3:32 p.m.

In reply to K_pwr:

I'll email you tonight or tomorrow morning as I'm about to hit the road, sorry.

K_pwr
K_pwr New Reader
8/7/17 4:21 p.m.
BoxheadTim wrote: In reply to K_pwr: I'll email you tonight or tomorrow morning as I'm about to hit the road, sorry.

Thanks. I am very interested and PayPal ready

BoxheadTim
8/8/17 9:44 a.m.

In reply to K_pwr:

Emailed.

K_pwr
K_pwr New Reader
8/14/17 7:54 a.m.

Emailed you too

chornung
chornung
8/21/17 11:07 p.m.

Still available?

BoxheadTim
8/22/17 9:40 p.m.

Sold. Thanks for reminding me to update the thread.

dean1484
8/22/17 10:44 p.m.

Wow just saw this. Not sure if I ever got back to you. I ended up scoring some fixed back alu racing seats that were better for what I was doing. Sorry about that.

BoxheadTim
8/23/17 11:30 p.m.

No worries.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
9qoK8zUEfAC8maN4ua5hl0LB79ZTf0SrKA9AcrAgZvhlpxxcsiU6MmsDGBDlfIZq