1 2
Knurled
Knurled GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
3/3/13 12:36 p.m.
psteav wrote: Check your email. I still want it, and I think I've got it figured out.

Do you want the engine or everything?

I'm actually more interested in the suspension parts than the engine, but that sort of thing can change quite rapidly so I'm not averse to picking up more engines. But definitely want the suspension parts if you don't.

psteav
psteav GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
3/3/13 1:25 p.m.

In reply to Knurled:

Actually, yeah, I just want the engine and wiring harness. I already paypalled Ashyukun before I saw you had posted right before I did. Check your PM's.

fidelity101
fidelity101 HalfDork
3/4/13 8:30 a.m.

noooooo its s4, I need s5 for rotors. Mine have a hole in them, some pitting and worn out apex seal grooves. Someone mentioned in the main forum they are driving an empty trailer up 75 from atlanta to MI. so if its along 75 it may be worth it...

Which reminds me..

Pete: do you have any S5 NA rotors around?

Knurled
3/4/13 12:25 p.m.
fidelity101 wrote: Pete: do you have any S5 NA rotors around?

No, if I did, I'd be running them. I have S5 turbo and nonturbo flywheels, though. And some S5 T2 rotors that some dumbass milled for 3mm seals, they've been sitting outside for a couple years so probably balls of rust by now (vegetation is hiding them)

fidelity101
fidelity101 HalfDork
3/4/13 12:53 p.m.

Thats what I figured.

DrBoost
DrBoost PowerDork
3/4/13 1:14 p.m.

Does anyone have any rotor housings? I don't care the condition.

Knurled
3/4/13 5:02 p.m.

Stacks of 'em, mostly "meh" to "unusuable". What you looking for?

Ashyukun
Ashyukun GRM+ Memberand Reader
3/15/13 10:10 a.m.

So, time for a bit of an update on this. Subtitled, "Bob #*(&^s up at engine storage".

Long story short: I screwed up, and the tub I had the short block and a few other parts (LIM, old clutch and clutch plate) ended up mostly filled with water without my realizing it for a while. So, for psteav's purposes (quickly drop in to an RX as a temporary powerplant) it's really not usable anymore since it definitely now needs to be torn down, cleaned, and rebuilt. I've refunded what he'd paypalled me for the engine, and if anyone is interested in it and not bothered by having to tear it down and clean it up- or wants it for parts, which should all be fine with a decent cleaning, it's still available.

I'm also going to drop the asking price to $80- I'd really like to have the block and all of the associated parts out of the way soon since I am nearly done with getting moved out of the house and am only still using the garage because I need to get the El Camino mobile first. At last count/quick look over what I still have after cleaning up my garage/shed and consolidating parts:

slightly soggy S4 13B short block (yes, I drained the tub...) S4 convertible wiring harness & AFAIK all of the long-block parts (note: if you plan to keep 5/6 actuators functional, you'll need a new LIM- one of the stud holes for the vacuum actuators got messed up...). A number of assorted under-hood parts including a performance air cleaner S4 instrument cluster Starter Front suspension lower control arms Convertible windshield with surrounding frame (yes, seriously) Stock (i.e., open) differential & N/A driveshaft (I'll be listing these separately in case anyone wants them for a LoCost build or the likes, but if you get the engine & want them if I stil have them, they're yours)

Any questions you have or the likes, please ask. At least at the moment, I can't really deliver it anywhere... if I were to, it would definitely be an additional cost, but we'd have to work that out.

Knurled
3/15/13 1:30 p.m.

RRRRggggh. I promised all my money to get some 240Z parts.

DrBoost
DrBoost PowerDork
3/15/13 1:50 p.m.
Knurled wrote: Stacks of 'em, mostly "meh" to "unusuable". What you looking for?

As cheap as possible. As long as they aren't cracked, I don't think I care. How many do you have and how much? They don't have to be usable, scrap is fine as long as they are in one piece.

wvumtnbkr
wvumtnbkr GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
3/15/13 2:06 p.m.

I want this too!

I want yo RX7 parts dawg!

wvumtnbkr a t hot mai l . com

Rob R.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
YXj679Jxe1tBiNVir1hY8CZA0GAIgSfzGP3tt8rZrCoHDHfUOzlUs672chCLlE3X