1 2
m4ff3w
m4ff3w GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/6/10 3:17 p.m.

ALL SOLD.

Some issues force me to sell my Megasquirt 2 setup and my Zeitronix Wideband O2 setup.

PCB 3.0 MS2/Extra firmware is loaded - $200 - sold Includes a pigtail harness & case.

Zeitronix Wideband O2 setup - $250 - sold This is the best Wideband on the market. The setup is $400 new.
Zt-2 Specs

0.1 AFR accuracy Operating voltage 10V to 18V Switching power supply for oxygen sensor heater Precise sensor temperature control Reverse polarity protection Integrated self resettable fuse Positive lock connectors Protected inputs and outputs Flexible Plug and Play Sensor Harness with a small, easy to route through the fire wall, connector Wideband Oxygen Sensor included Easy to install plug and play kit Adjustable Narrowband Switching Point Warning Alarms and Triggers

Inputs/Outputs:

Bosch Wideband O2 sensor Linear Wideband Output AFR=Vx2+9.6 Serial data output to the Zeitronix Wideband LCD Display Serial data output for real time datalogging (PC laptop required) RPM Input (tachometer, primary side ignition coil, crank, cam sensor). The RPM input works in any car and any ignition system. No additional adapters needed! Simulated and adjustable Narrowband Output to feed a stock ECU Throttle Position Input Boost (MAP) Sensor Input EGT Probe Input User Input User2 Input, Programmable to view/log 0-5V, Fuel Pressure, Oil Pressure, Boost Pressure, Water Temperature, Intake Air Temperature, Oil Temperature, Transmission Temperature. (Zt-2 model 2010- viewing supported in new LCD, ZR-2 gauges, and logging software) Warning Output 5V output for sensors

93celicaGT2
93celicaGT2 SuperDork
12/6/10 3:22 p.m.

Does the Zeitronix LCD display come with, or no?

If so, is this whole setup more of a pain in the ass to install than the Innovate LC-1, or easier?

m4ff3w
12/6/10 4:27 p.m.

Yes, it comes with the LCD disply.

I've never use a LC-1, but the install was pretty simple.

http://www.zeitronix.com/installation/ZT2instructions.pdf

m4ff3w
12/6/10 4:38 p.m.

Oh, I can ship overnight to lower 48 for free.

93celicaGT2
93celicaGT2 SuperDork
12/6/10 4:48 p.m.
m4ff3w wrote: Yes, it comes with the LCD disply. I've never use a LC-1, but the install was pretty simple. http://www.zeitronix.com/installation/ZT2instructions.pdf

Couple more questions:

What are the dimensions of the LCD display, and how long is the harness off the display?

I've been slowly installing my LC-1 + Auto Timer display setup, and the install just straight up sucks and i'm no longer excited about it, and the ability to run other inputs into the display is a good thing to me.

m4ff3w
12/6/10 6:32 p.m.

5"x2.25 for the display, and the display to ZT-2 harness is 56"

spoolin
spoolin New Reader
12/7/10 6:54 a.m.

I have had the zeitronix for a few years with optional map sensor. I logged the tps and rpm inputs along with the map sensor and wideband values with the included software and it made for easy tuning.

93celicaGT2
93celicaGT2 SuperDork
12/7/10 8:04 a.m.
m4ff3w wrote: 5"x2.25 for the display, and the display to ZT-2 harness is 56"

Thanks, i'm probably going to take it, but i'll let you know for sure tonite.

m4ff3w
12/7/10 9:26 a.m.

Excellent.

Oh, I forgot to mention, Zeitronix support is great.

I bought the unit used, but couldn't get an O2 signal, even after buying a new sensor. I emailed their support and they had me mail it in.

They replied with:

"Hi, We inspected your Zt-2 kit. Here are our findings.

O2 sensor tested OK O2 harness tested OK, we will upgrade the O2 harness to a new protected harness free of charge. The Zt-2 had an intermittent connection. This was serviced free of charge to you despite the Zt-2 being 3+ years old and pass warranty period. :) Please paypal us $12 to sales@zeitronix.com to cover the shipping cost.

I always speak highly of Zeitronix whenever I get a chance.

jakeb
jakeb New Reader
12/7/10 4:18 p.m.

MS built or still in kit form?

m4ff3w
12/7/10 4:42 p.m.

MS is built.

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand Dork
12/7/10 5:59 p.m.

More specs on the ms build?

m4ff3w
12/7/10 6:57 p.m.

MS2, PCB 3.0, currently setup for Hall sensor tach signal, with a Bosch BIP373 ignition driver on board.

It is a pretty vanilla build. I THINK I have a Glenn's Garage PWM idle board

It's been sitting in a box for almost year now.

dansxr2
dansxr2 Reader
12/7/10 9:29 p.m.

Can you email me pics of the MS? I have debating doin an MS on my B6T Capri would his be suitable??? I have cash in hand.

m4ff3w
12/8/10 6:34 a.m.

Onions. I forgot, I don't have a pigtail for the MS2 anymore. Forgot sale of MS2 for now.

Sorry yall.

93celicaGT2
93celicaGT2 SuperDork
12/8/10 8:56 a.m.

I think i'm going to have to pass on the wideband for the MX6. (too much budget hit on a challenge car) I'm going to try to ask for it for a christmas present for the Celica, though. I'll keep you posted.

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand Dork
12/8/10 9:33 a.m.
m4ff3w wrote: Onions. I forgot, I don't have a pigtail for the MS2 anymore. Forgot sale of MS2 for now. Sorry yall.

Does this mean you sold the MS? I am working on first cup of coffee so am a tad slow at the moment.

m4ff3w
12/8/10 8:50 p.m.

No, still have the MS but I don't have the pigtail. Hard to sell it w/out a harness cable.

Fake Edit: I reread my post from this morning, it didn't make much sense. Sorry about that.

Paul_VR6
Paul_VR6 Reader
12/9/10 10:18 a.m.

.. edit...

I'll take the MS, shoot me your paypal

tooncesthecat
tooncesthecat New Reader
12/11/10 11:02 a.m.

I'm interested in the WBO2. Can you tell me what revision it is? Any idea how many hours are on the sensor itself?

Tried sending you a PM but it bounced. You might just PM me since I check mail more often than this board.

Thanks.

Paul_VR6
Paul_VR6 Reader
12/11/10 10:44 p.m.

Ditto send me your paypal addy to kandpperformance at gmail dot com

Paul_VR6
Paul_VR6 HalfDork
12/15/10 11:39 a.m.

I would love to purchase the MS but I do not know how to pay/contact you...

Raze
Raze Dork
12/16/10 3:26 p.m.

dude this is a screaming frikin deal...

m4ff3w
12/17/10 7:04 a.m.

Sorry guys, I haven't been around in awhile.

The MS sold locally (well, actually it is going on a Lada in Hungary, but his wife was in town)

Paul_VR6
Paul_VR6 HalfDork
12/17/10 1:38 p.m.

Man I thought I had dibs!

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
gWGKl5nDPAxhQKVGICzNyHj1QoMgCfdaG8rVGW8QuH1mLl7VZ9oIOTqVhDddmmcw