RossD
RossD Dork
2/3/10 2:39 p.m.

CL Ad

1991 Mazda Miata Body Tub...Clean Title - $650 (San Rafael)

Date: 2010-01-29, 6:02PM PST Reply to: sale-b5mbj-1577251440@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I'm clearing space in my garage and trying to raise money to buy a diesel truck. I've got a 1991 Mazda Miata body tub...it's got a clean title and freshly paid registration. it's red, and includes british racing green front fenders and a very rare Tuckin99 N2 fender flare conversion. This would be a great foundation for a SPEC Miata build or a sweet road car.

RossD
RossD Dork
2/3/10 2:40 p.m.

I know its not really a coupe but its cheaper than a hard top!

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
2/3/10 2:53 p.m.

Oh crap I want that to do wrong with.

Flynlow
Flynlow New Reader
2/3/10 2:55 p.m.

I clicked on the ad just to see what comprised a miata coupe. I wasn't disappointed! That's a very cool car, good luck with sale!

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
2/3/10 2:56 p.m.

IIRC that's a pretty rare kit as well, at least over on this side of the Atlantic.

Grtechguy
Grtechguy SuperDork
2/3/10 3:02 p.m.

Did everyone look at his build thread?

http://picasaweb.google.com/mylesofsmyles/MazdaMiata?authkey=Gv1sRgCMyuvYvXg9nS_AE&feat=embedwebsite

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Marketing / Club Coordinator
2/3/10 3:14 p.m.

Certainly worth $650 if you're into this sort of thing. I prefer the less gigantic Racing Lifestyle flares...

Keith
Keith GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
2/3/10 3:46 p.m.

That's a pretty killer deal. It's not the most attractive fastback design, but for $650 it's hard to touch.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
2/3/10 4:35 p.m.

I need a suspension donor. If that was on this coast, I'd own it by now. I'd figure out what to do with the body later.

Sofa King
Sofa King Reader
2/3/10 5:02 p.m.

+1 on it being on the wrong coast. It has me pricing airline tickets and a U-Haul.

DeadSkunk
DeadSkunk Reader
2/3/10 6:41 p.m.

Read the ad ,Boys. The hardtop isn't included,just the tub, fenders and flares.

HoserRacing
HoserRacing Reader
2/3/10 8:35 p.m.
Woody wrote: I need a suspension donor. If that was on this coast, I'd own it by now. I'd figure out what to do with the body later.

How far away from Chattanooga, TN are you Woody? I've got a good suspension donor

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
2/3/10 8:48 p.m.
HoserRacing wrote:
Woody wrote: I need a suspension donor. If that was on this coast, I'd own it by now. I'd figure out what to do with the body later.
How far away from Chattanooga, TN are you Woody? I've got a good suspension donor

At least as far as I am from the stuff that Clem's selling.

RossD
RossD Dork
2/4/10 7:01 a.m.
Flynlow wrote: I clicked on the ad just to see what comprised a miata coupe. I wasn't disappointed! That's a very cool car, good luck with sale!

Its not mine.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
SOUst2z1vkWleIhiDVyUgyrsltjyXHDNUZnHQT2aS5pcdeBsWiBNAISAGIaDZCFg