I'm guessing this is your ad?

Baylis
Baylis New Reader
4/12/13 7:44 p.m.

too cool

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/12/13 9:18 p.m.

I like the fact that the text appears to have been lifted from Moss Motors, the first picture says Track Dog Racing on the plenum and the second picture is of a BRP supercharger

Not a bad setup for the price if it's complete. Just run it as-is, don't go chasing extra power as you'll hit the point of diminishing returns fairly quickly.

brucethebrat
brucethebrat New Reader
4/21/13 7:51 p.m.

Thanks Keith. I know it would put me in a much worse PAX for auto-x so I am staying with the Racing Beat intake and headers. Yeah, Iifted bits from everywhere to make up the ad. It is a BRP.

fisherking60
fisherking60 New Reader
4/23/13 10:53 a.m.

Are these still sold anywhere? I searched Moss's site to no avail and googling BPR got me no where. Just trying to get some more details. BTW will this work on a 94?

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
4/23/13 11:04 a.m.
fisherking60 wrote: Are these still sold anywhere? I searched Moss's site to no avail and googling BPR got me no where. Just trying to get some more details. BTW will this work on a 94?

Discontinued within the last year i believe.

Keith Tanner
4/23/13 1:42 p.m.

BRP is long gone. I think the various Moss SCs are as well. Only Fast Forward is left that I know of for the NA/NB, and only Flyin' Miata for the NC. If you go with the latter, take a good look at engine management options.

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
4/23/13 1:44 p.m.

There's pimpy Rotrex/Kraftwerks kits, but that's a bit of a different ballgame.

Keith Tanner
4/23/13 9:12 p.m.

Yeah, I consider the centrifugal to be a different beast.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
bvMt5SNptyBVNOgpRdunDjAj7ugOHQasJbdlA4Svc1eh2nXdR9GWTgZSAmZcRZVq