VirusX
VirusX
7/6/18 8:34 a.m.

https://spacecoast.craigslist.org/cto/d/97-neon-acr-2-door-rare/6634820635.html

Seems like a good deal, could probably be had for $550 with some negotiation.  (Old neons aren't exactly a hot commodity around here.)  And, hey, the AC allegedly works...

lrrs
lrrs HalfDork
7/6/18 8:59 a.m.

I miss my 98 acr.  I still have it if it weren't for the rust getting ahead of me and to many other projects.

If any one needs a good set of bubble rims I still have them and a stock set of springs.  Was saving them for the future when I had my killer garage and room for another ACR. It doesn't look like I'm going to have that garage anytime soon and I could really use the room. Sorry for the thread hi Jack, I am located in Rochester New Hampshire if anyone's interested in either the rims or the springs.

VirusX
VirusX New Reader
7/6/18 9:20 a.m.

I thought about buying this one and prepping it for a challenge, however my dearly beloved  wife has pointed out that if I bring another POS home (her words) I can sleep in it.   Her eye was twitching.  I think she may have been serious. 

captdownshift
captdownshift GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
7/6/18 9:28 a.m.

In reply to VirusX :

Did she say whether or not you'd have to be alone?

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap GRM+ Memberand Reader
7/6/18 9:33 a.m.

NEED

VirusX
VirusX New Reader
7/7/18 2:32 p.m.

I am weak... Went out to see it, and it's in remarkably decent shape. (For the price)

Recaro driver's seat, Mopar performance ECU and a larger throttle body are worth more than the asking price.   Hope one of you grabs it, because I gave myself a 48 hour cool off period, following which I will buy if nobody else does.  Don't make me drag this thing home....

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
7/7/18 3:27 p.m.

In reply to VirusX :

What was the mileage?

Lof8
Lof8 GRM+ Memberand Dork
7/8/18 9:33 a.m.

I was about to go grab this thing Saturday morning but it had already sold. The seller told me the buyer planned to autox it. Anyone from the forum?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
VaBpyASoLHm4G5E8zKYxxi9Vqvv9E7TMG7hidGCtlDuNNIBxu34jD33ROKdYz1AT