MadScientistMatt
MadScientistMatt PowerDork
6/26/18 8:47 a.m.

You don't see too many of these with straight bodywork anymore. Thought I'd pass it along.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/d/1986-dodge-shelby-charger/6618911390.html

minivan_racer
minivan_racer UberDork
6/26/18 9:04 a.m.
Ashyukun (Robert)
Ashyukun (Robert) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
6/26/18 10:53 a.m.

In reply to minivan_racer :

Looks like you're right. There's a few things I wouldn't mind off of that- passenger fender, possibly wheels, might like to have a 5-speed for the Rampage instead of the current- but it would be both cost-inefficient to get it and a waste when it could be put back to running and fixed up and driven as a whole.

minivan_racer
minivan_racer UberDork
6/26/18 10:57 a.m.

In reply to Ashyukun (Robert) :

Yeah a guy semi-local told me that his son wants a charger so I sent the link to him.  Les is an old school TD guy so the ad should be accurate to what he says.  If you need parts the FB groups seem to be the go to now.

Ashyukun (Robert)
Ashyukun (Robert) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
6/26/18 11:18 a.m.

In reply to minivan_racer :

Yeah. I don't NEED the fender, would just obviously be quicker to replace it than try and fix it.

GTXVette
GTXVette SuperDork
6/26/18 12:39 p.m.

yep, that's Leslie's back yard.  his van will run away from that charger, and lots of other stuff, he is good to his word.

MadScientistMatt
MadScientistMatt PowerDork
6/27/18 8:47 a.m.
minivan_racer said:

Looks like Les' car?

https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/201x-classifieds/1986-shelby-charger/137151/page1/

Looks like I missed that the first time around.

GTXVette
GTXVette SuperDork
6/28/18 6:05 a.m.

Matt, A good enough deal to get a post bump.

fastasleep
fastasleep Reader
6/28/18 3:45 p.m.

Thanks, GTX and Ashyukun.  Yes, it is mine.  I decided to hold onto it for a little while longer.  I sold one of my other projects, so at least I have a little more room to work on this one.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
3CRDMscv45jw5Q2iLGlxwZNwizQU02cjxiOpZURI4PIGiNDmv8pN8ZPQx5EC9Zw7