44Dwarf
44Dwarf Dork
1/15/11 8:40 p.m.

My rental space rent went up again... Just can't do it any longer. Got to move before mid February just can't cram it all in the house garage.

Things that need new homes.

74 montesa cota 123 trials bike. OE manual and few other NOS parts was sold.....never paid for or picked up $400

Lincoln LincWeld 225 DC Arc welder with AC power outlet 3000w max 50hz. Opposed twin cylinder Briggs an Straton with electric start. No exhaust! I've never used to weld but have run it once. $200 or best offer

Pile of 74-76 360-390 Husky's easily make two bikes and have tons of parts left over. $600

62 Dodge Dart 440 trim package model 4 door slant 6 push button trans. Needs work but runs and drives well it did 8 years ago when parked inside. Make offer!

67-68 Plymouth Barracuda notch back OEM rear tinted glass. $50

67-68 Plymouth Barracuda Floor shifter with trans hump.

67-68 Plymouth Barracuda set of 4 hub caps

Mopar fine spine 4 speed "Hemi" trans with Hurst factory shifter, Bell housing, inspection pan, flywheel, clutch fork, NOS pivot ball and clips rubber cover. $200

Ford RAD four speed overdrive trans set up. Pulled from early 80's 3/4 ton work van. Trans, bell housing, New pressure plate, New clutch disk, OEM drive shaft, OEM shifter missing knob..it's here some where... $150

Delta truck box from Ford Ranger no lock key. $20

Bolt on electric hoist swivel crane. ~7ft reach, uses cable winch powerful HD unit. Needs a bit of wiring for up and down switches. $150

Wade "74" 6 position turret lathe with chip tray an flood coolant, 5C collate system and several chucks, tap heads and more tooling. $1000

Flathers and Sons 6 ft lathe. Made in Nashua NH late 1880-1940's gear box type change gear, overhead drive "drive all" 4 speed gear box. $200

Light Machine corp brand Spectra Lite model (Manchester NH) mini CNC lathe with control box. No idea if it works or what programs it uses / interfaces. $100 Just talked with a guy at the factory. They still make this unit! $9000 with no options or tooling just bare unit! He said by its age it would need an ISA interface card and a computer running windows 98 no newer then ver 2. He has refurb card for $650 He said the interface box could be upgreaded to the newer unit but thats $3500 The box is 25 inches wide motor stickes out another 5inches or so. It has a 3 inch 3 jaw chuck with two sets of jaws several tool holder (5 i think) tail stock with center.

I'll get Pictures dumped soon.

Van Norman LARGE 303 Senior Brake Drum lathe with finish grinder. Several arbors and adapters to allow flywheel grinding. Made in Springfield Mass! $200

Airco 400 AC/DC "Bumble Bee" welder. 220v single phase input no output leads (used them on another welder) on wheels $150

55gal drum / Motorcycle lift. Originally a 55 Gallon drum lift. Air powered hydraulic pump. drum strap and tilt unit was removed and a HD table fitted. will lift any bike over 6ft high. Nice when you need to do things like clean the underside. Have drum tilt unit somewhere. $150

Motorcycle Chassis DYNO! Patraco brand water brake type with ~10 inch drum, 150 wheel HP unit, originally fitted with heat exchanger on the cooling loop OE exchanger busted have replacement unit. Never used this dyno, got it and bought parts to fix it never had space to use it. Rumored to have come from SKY cycle in the 70's. $500

Chevy 305 short block. Worn #7 cyl cam lobe (like most 80's 305's) have heads but are apart for valve job. no intake or distributor. $100

Chevy 283 Short block. STD bore! Early unit 57 or 58 has canister oil filter. one piston has dome damage from nut dropped down the carb while running (not me) $350

78 Camaro truck lid with spoiler and quarter ends $50

78 Camaro Tail lights crazed but whole units with rear wire harness. $50

Hooker exhaust kit part #16562 65–76 Ford F100/250(2WD), 67–75 F350 (2WD): 352–390, 2.25 OD tubing Dual Competition Header Back Exhaust System Kit all pipes have Aluminized factory finish and top coated painted with high heat alum paint. all clamps and hangers etc full kit never installed Paid $170 + shipping Asking $100

68 Hornet Marauder II enduro go kart. Has 69 update rear flex frame. former Nat title holder drum front brakes disk rear dual 5 gallon side pods Mac Mc9 motor set up to run on 5% nitro methanol last raced 1970 at Buffalo lakes TX motor was rebuilt by Van Glider and stored untill mid 90's run a few time. FASR KART no place to drive localy. Crap load of spares. $1500

70's yard kart brand unknown Mac MC91 powered rejeted to run on gas fast and fun kart. $400

Make offers!! Will trade for storage units like box trucks or shipping containers, 74 yamaha MX or DT bikes, Rickman motorcycle (both Zundap and Montesa powerd)

Dr. Hess
Dr. Hess SuperDork
1/16/11 9:06 a.m.

Umm... Do you have a roadtrip west planned? I could see "helping you out" on some of the machine equipment.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/16/11 9:13 a.m.

Can you put up a photo of the Hornet Marauder?

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
1/16/11 9:27 a.m.

Dibs on the Dart.

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker SuperDork
1/16/11 9:39 a.m.

Tell me more about the Wade lathe... I am not familiar. Is this something that can be used in a garage or are we talking huge monster that needs its own room?

I am looking for a head start on tooling to set up a hobby lathe for the purpose of making things on a "car" size scale. Threading, drilling and the odd bearing housing, etc

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/16/11 1:59 p.m.

Could you send me photos of the "Light Speed brand (Amherst NH) mini CNC lathe with control box." I have never heard of that unit. How big is is? What size pieces can it work on? Any tooling with it?

44Dwarf
44Dwarf Dork
1/16/11 2:00 p.m.

Doh the Wade is a 94 not a 74. http://www.lathes.co.uk/wade/page18.html

Small machine for high quality, high quantity identical parts

funny thing is I know the guy who now owns the company...Auto Engineering is a German auto dealer in the town i grow up in.

I'll try to post pictures soon but my sites full at the moment.

minimac
minimac SuperDork
1/16/11 7:19 p.m.

Tony- any chance of sending some pics of the Lincoln welder? How soon does it have to be gone( if I pay right away?) Thanks, Bruce

44Dwarf
44Dwarf Dork
1/17/11 6:09 a.m.

Well sooner the better. I'm skipping out of work early to go rent 4) 12x30 u sotre it garages. Thank god they give 10% off after 1st one...Still to much to pay if i can't work on stuff there, but less then the rent i've been paying.

If it's picked up by end of March that be good as i'm gone the 1st week.

44Dwarf
44Dwarf Dork
1/17/11 6:10 a.m.

I hope to get over and take pictures of all the stuff today but might not due to time crunch as Tuesday-wednesday is a storm so i want to get the cars moved today.

yeha22
yeha22 New Reader
1/17/11 10:47 a.m.

I'd like to see pics of the Montessa and the Husky if you get a chance. If email is easier than posting them somewhere, just add gmail.com to my username. Any detail on their current conditions would be appreciated. Thanks!

44Dwarf
44Dwarf Dork
1/17/11 8:36 p.m.

husky pics are up on my site. http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeyjt5o/id8.html

I'll remove some other stuff and get 123 pict up soon

44Dwarf
44Dwarf Dork
1/19/11 10:57 a.m.

Yaha22 pictures sent.

Got welder pict and 62 dart pict last night got no place to unload them desk top crashed...Dropping it off tonight to get fixed. Lap top has no room... can't dump at work secure network...

revhard
revhard New Reader
1/19/11 11:49 a.m.

im intrested in the mini cnc lathe.

can you send pics to totanas at gmail dot com

That idiot who can't spell
That idiot who can't spell SuperDork
1/20/11 8:56 a.m.

If I had any money, I would be all over that Montensa. You don't happen to have any Yamaha 175 parts you need to sell off, do you?

1/20/11 8:58 a.m.

Are you saying $100 for the mini-lathe? I might be interested if you haven't sold it yet.

44Dwarf
44Dwarf Dork
1/20/11 9:21 a.m.

Yes it's of no use to me now. When i got it i was building drag race motors and always used teflon buttons instead of wrist pin clips. The plan was to set it up to cut the teflon buttons. Haven't "built" a motor like that in 7 or 8 years and if i do i'll just buy'em.

I have some 175 stuff but still hording it for now...Have several runners myself.

1/20/11 9:46 a.m.

PM sent.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
txQiQpcNt69FhlkIDL0QwSEtOx5erOGKeGc93XkQnCD0dUNfCiyutl1MOG3hN3Tc