WonkoTheSane HalfDork
Nov. 16, 2015 11:11 p.m.

I snagged a rusty-rocker & burned out clutch 91 BRG to restore mine to pretty-ness, but I don't need the driveline stuff. I have it all up on craigslist, but I'd much rather give you guys a good deal than those losers :)

The entire rollerskate (engine, tranny & diff minus the clutch & flywheel, cause they're already gone) for $500. Although I will need some extra if you want the steelies that is currently supporting it, they're not mine so I'd have to sell them for my friend :)

I also have some misc parts like a radiator for $50 with fans, a decent condition top for $125 and AFM for $25..

Shipping probably isn't practical on any of those things, but if you need something else, I'm planning on keeping all of the door and interior/exterior panels, but let me know if you need an ECU, cruise control unit, random fasteners, headlight motors, etc, I'm happy to ship 'em out to you.

SOLD: Engine

Cruise Control stuff

AFM

Transmission

TiggerWelder
TiggerWelder New Reader
Nov. 17, 2015 7:10 a.m.

Anybody know if the cruise control bits are the same on 94 vs 91? If so, or are adaptable, let me know a price shipped to 28152. That is the one thing I really wish mine had!

WonkoTheSane HalfDork
Nov. 17, 2015 7:15 a.m.

Yeah, they should be the same. Bad news is I do not have the column/stalk setup, the car didn't have it, so you'd have to search around to find that (the set/accell/decel switch is on the turn signal stalk). Shouldn't be too hard to find in a junkyard. I do have the cruise control underhood unit that hooks up to the pedal, the on/off rocker switch and the computer that gets plugged in on the drivers side kick area.

I'd probably ask $50 picked up on Clist, so how about $40 shipped because this is "the family?" :)

paulmpetrun Reader
Nov. 17, 2015 8:29 a.m.

Wonko, I'd love to by the left front fender if its decent and you'd be willing to ship. I'm trying to rolling restore a 91 BRG also. Thanks
Paul

WonkoTheSane HalfDork
Nov. 17, 2015 9:07 p.m.

Hey Paul,

Unfortunately, this car didn't come with a drivers side one, and the passenger one is way better than mine, so it's going on.. Unfortunately I don't have anything that would be worth shipping. Sorry mate!

Aaron

TiggerWelder
TiggerWelder New Reader
Nov. 18, 2015 8:41 a.m.

That sounds great, pm me your preferred payment method and details and I will send you some $

WonkoTheSane HalfDork
Nov. 19, 2015 7:22 a.m.

Sold:

Engine

Cruise Control stuff

AFM

TiggerWelder - I brought the cruise stuff into work, but I don't know if I'll be able to ship it today, I asked Nate to grab that column for you fairly late last night. I'll let you know when I have it and can ship it all out.

borf42 New Reader
Nov. 19, 2015 12:34 p.m.

I'll try and pull it off tonight. Should be able to bring it in tomorrow.

Nate

You'll need to log in to post.

Also on Grassroots Motorsports

Autocross: It's a Jeep Thing

8 hours ago in Articles

What’s a yellow Jeep doing on an autocross course?

GRM Live on Wednesday, June 28: The Science Behind Fasteners

11 hours ago in News

They hold all of your work together, but do you know when to use each type of fastener?

Tech Tips: 2005-'14 Ford Mustang GT

12 hours ago in Articles

Want to learn some speed tricks for the S197 Ford Mustang GT? We brought in an expert.

Removing Clear Bra From Project Rallycross Focus

12 hours ago in Project Cars

Our latest to-do item was motivated by self-respect rather than speed.

2017 Ram 1500 Night Edition Crew Cab

13 hours ago in New Car Reviews

Half-ton trucks are just getting bigger and bigger, aren't they. This Ram 150, dubbed "Night Edition," is really an optioned-out ...

Get Your Subscription Combo Deals!

14 hours ago in News

Get both our magazines for the price of one!

Action Cam Guide

1 day ago in Articles

Capture your on-track memories with today’s latest and greatest

Reader's Ride of the Week: Troyer Modified Hillclimber

1 day ago in News

It's a circle track car that's been convinced to turn left and right, and go up hills.

You Need This: Track-Ready 1991 Mazda Miata for $5500

1 day ago in News

What’s better than a Miata? How about a Miata that’s ready for the track?

MX-5 Cup Racing: Live on Your Screen This Friday and Saturday

4 days ago in News

Catch all the action of the Global MX-5 Cup race at Road America live this weekend.

How to Run Compressed Air at Home

4 days ago in Articles

A guide for installing an air compressor and air tools in your home garage.

2017 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen TSI 4Motion

4 days ago in New Car Reviews

Say hello to the Volkswagen Golf SportWagen TSI S with 4Motion. It comes with a turbocharged 1.8-liter engine that is ...

OUR SPONSORS

Grassroots Motorsports Magazine

Subscribe Today

Also get your instant access to the digital edition of Grassroots Motorsports Magazine!

Learn More
0xFUaIjCqcRtPalS2BGhsrLKGWLnIWbY