WonkoTheSane
WonkoTheSane GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
11/16/15 11:11 p.m.

I snagged a rusty-rocker & burned out clutch 91 BRG to restore mine to pretty-ness, but I don't need the driveline stuff. I have it all up on craigslist, but I'd much rather give you guys a good deal than those losers :)

The entire rollerskate (engine, tranny & diff minus the clutch & flywheel, cause they're already gone) for $500. Although I will need some extra if you want the steelies that is currently supporting it, they're not mine so I'd have to sell them for my friend :)

I also have some misc parts like a radiator for $50 with fans, a decent condition top for $125 and AFM for $25..

Shipping probably isn't practical on any of those things, but if you need something else, I'm planning on keeping all of the door and interior/exterior panels, but let me know if you need an ECU, cruise control unit, random fasteners, headlight motors, etc, I'm happy to ship 'em out to you.

SOLD: Engine

Cruise Control stuff

AFM

Transmission

TiggerWelder
TiggerWelder New Reader
11/17/15 7:10 a.m.

Anybody know if the cruise control bits are the same on 94 vs 91? If so, or are adaptable, let me know a price shipped to 28152. That is the one thing I really wish mine had!

WonkoTheSane
11/17/15 7:15 a.m.

Yeah, they should be the same. Bad news is I do not have the column/stalk setup, the car didn't have it, so you'd have to search around to find that (the set/accell/decel switch is on the turn signal stalk). Shouldn't be too hard to find in a junkyard. I do have the cruise control underhood unit that hooks up to the pedal, the on/off rocker switch and the computer that gets plugged in on the drivers side kick area.

I'd probably ask $50 picked up on Clist, so how about $40 shipped because this is "the family?" :)

paulmpetrun
paulmpetrun Reader
11/17/15 8:29 a.m.

Wonko, I'd love to by the left front fender if its decent and you'd be willing to ship. I'm trying to rolling restore a 91 BRG also. Thanks
Paul

WonkoTheSane
11/17/15 9:07 p.m.

Hey Paul,

Unfortunately, this car didn't come with a drivers side one, and the passenger one is way better than mine, so it's going on.. Unfortunately I don't have anything that would be worth shipping. Sorry mate!

Aaron

TiggerWelder
TiggerWelder New Reader
11/18/15 8:41 a.m.

That sounds great, pm me your preferred payment method and details and I will send you some $

WonkoTheSane
11/19/15 7:22 a.m.

Sold:

Engine

Cruise Control stuff

AFM

TiggerWelder - I brought the cruise stuff into work, but I don't know if I'll be able to ship it today, I asked Nate to grab that column for you fairly late last night. I'll let you know when I have it and can ship it all out.

borf42
borf42 GRM+ Memberand New Reader
11/19/15 12:34 p.m.

I'll try and pull it off tonight. Should be able to bring it in tomorrow.

Nate

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
N1YMeUmNz53vxO3kFmU4tbswgIBr0o1vl5eEgCatuPfJmMv6ylSDFCi777Uq2xz0