WonkoTheSane HalfDork
Nov. 16, 2015 11:11 p.m.

I snagged a rusty-rocker & burned out clutch 91 BRG to restore mine to pretty-ness, but I don't need the driveline stuff. I have it all up on craigslist, but I'd much rather give you guys a good deal than those losers :)

The entire rollerskate (engine, tranny & diff minus the clutch & flywheel, cause they're already gone) for $500. Although I will need some extra if you want the steelies that is currently supporting it, they're not mine so I'd have to sell them for my friend :)

I also have some misc parts like a radiator for $50 with fans, a decent condition top for $125 and AFM for $25..

Shipping probably isn't practical on any of those things, but if you need something else, I'm planning on keeping all of the door and interior/exterior panels, but let me know if you need an ECU, cruise control unit, random fasteners, headlight motors, etc, I'm happy to ship 'em out to you.

SOLD: Engine

Cruise Control stuff

AFM

Transmission

TiggerWelder
TiggerWelder New Reader
Nov. 17, 2015 7:10 a.m.

Anybody know if the cruise control bits are the same on 94 vs 91? If so, or are adaptable, let me know a price shipped to 28152. That is the one thing I really wish mine had!

WonkoTheSane HalfDork
Nov. 17, 2015 7:15 a.m.

Yeah, they should be the same. Bad news is I do not have the column/stalk setup, the car didn't have it, so you'd have to search around to find that (the set/accell/decel switch is on the turn signal stalk). Shouldn't be too hard to find in a junkyard. I do have the cruise control underhood unit that hooks up to the pedal, the on/off rocker switch and the computer that gets plugged in on the drivers side kick area.

I'd probably ask $50 picked up on Clist, so how about $40 shipped because this is "the family?" :)

paulmpetrun Reader
Nov. 17, 2015 8:29 a.m.

Wonko, I'd love to by the left front fender if its decent and you'd be willing to ship. I'm trying to rolling restore a 91 BRG also. Thanks
Paul

WonkoTheSane HalfDork
Nov. 17, 2015 9:07 p.m.

Hey Paul,

Unfortunately, this car didn't come with a drivers side one, and the passenger one is way better than mine, so it's going on.. Unfortunately I don't have anything that would be worth shipping. Sorry mate!

Aaron

TiggerWelder
TiggerWelder New Reader
Nov. 18, 2015 8:41 a.m.

That sounds great, pm me your preferred payment method and details and I will send you some $

WonkoTheSane HalfDork
Nov. 19, 2015 7:22 a.m.

Sold:

Engine

Cruise Control stuff

AFM

TiggerWelder - I brought the cruise stuff into work, but I don't know if I'll be able to ship it today, I asked Nate to grab that column for you fairly late last night. I'll let you know when I have it and can ship it all out.

borf42 New Reader
Nov. 19, 2015 12:34 p.m.

I'll try and pull it off tonight. Should be able to bring it in tomorrow.

Nate

You'll need to log in to post.

Also on Grassroots Motorsports

Tonight on Grassroots Motorsports LIVE! Lee Grimes of Koni Shocks

4 hours ago in News

This may shock you, but suspension is arguably the most important part of going fast.

Classic Motorsports Monterey Welcome Party Welcomes 2000-Plus Gearheads

11 hours ago in Articles

Last night we threw a party, and more than 2000 people came to celebrate.

We're Back In Monterey for Car Week

1 day ago in News

And so it begins, another trip to Monterey Car Week.

Deal of the Month: Free Trackside Companion!

1 day ago in News

Ever wished you had a handy guide on how to dial in your alignment or adjust your dampers?

This Tuesday: Join Us at Track Night in America

2 days ago in News

This Tuesday we'll be running at Palm Beach International Raceway

Experience Monterey With Us

2 days ago in News

We're on our way out to Monterey, California, for car week.

Concours d’Lemons to Ruin Monterey Car Week Yet Again

2 days ago in News

What started as the anti-concours has transformed into a major event on the Monterey Car Week schedule.

Tomorrow, August 15: Join our Monterey Kickoff Cruise-In

2 days ago in News

Our Monterey welcome party is taking over all of downtown Pacific Grove.

Vintage Views: Classic Mini

5 days ago in Articles

Turn heads, have jolly good fun.

You Need This: Toyota With Rally Pedigree

5 days ago in News

Who can say no to a turbocharger and all-wheel drive?

Join Our Monterey Kickoff Cruise-In at Pacific Grove on Tuesday, August 15

5 days ago in News

Our Monterey welcome party is taking over all of downtown Pacific Grove.

You Need This: J. Geils's Maserati Sebring, Some Assembly Required

6 days ago in News

A rock star project will be auctioned off in Monterey next week.

OUR SPONSORS

Grassroots Motorsports Magazine

Subscribe Today

Also get your instant access to the digital edition of Grassroots Motorsports Magazine!

Learn More
vfCU9F3mY2KpRjBNko2P5ldoHCLbsP27