moxnix
moxnix Reader
6/30/11 9:50 p.m.

Looking for a cheap crappy car? Look no more I have the ideal car for you!

Location : Woodbridge, VA I bought this as a cheap high gas mileage car(and RallyX beater) but got tired of driving a POS and bought another miata so this one has been sitting for the past year or so. 5-Speed Manual transmission. Just under 140,000 miles

Good - It runs and drives.
New parts in last 15,000 miles.
Battery
Clutch
Rear brake shoes
Alternator

Bad.
It is a Saturn so it burns oil.
It does not like going back into first gear at speed.
PO painted vents silver and the paint is wearing off now.
The interior is not the best and the drivers door interior panel is a little loose
3 different colored body panels - passengers side door was replaced so key does not work on that side.
Dents in hood.
Inspection expired last fall and I have not tried to get it inspected since I have not been driving it.
Title is listed as not actual mileage but all mileage readings on autocheck look right.
Crack in windshield
Former smokers car and it has a burn or two inside and is missing the glovebox.

Racer1ab
Racer1ab Reader
6/30/11 10:16 p.m.

My girlfriend has been looking for something just like this, does it have working AC and a CD player?

moxnix
moxnix Reader
6/30/11 10:51 p.m.

AC - Yes
CD - No. It has a tape deck. I can include a Cassette tape adapter and you can plug in CD/iPod or whatever.

moxnix
moxnix Reader
7/27/11 11:09 a.m.

$450 if it is gone this weekend.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/27/11 12:47 p.m.
moxnix wrote: $450 if it is gone this weekend.

we won the chumpcar enduro on saturday in a '96 SC and finished 2nd in the sunday enduro. @ $450 i can only imagine the greatness awaiting this car and its future owner.

but that owner will not be me.

GLWS.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
NLMqfqDhORPRcTrlukg8cggMHpIuGIpuTAZRelGD8vOT06keK1hO949WiIiL9WCL