volvoclearinghouse
volvoclearinghouse UltraDork
8/1/17 12:05 p.m.

Wasn't there a thread recently with someone looking for one a deez?

LINKEDY LINK

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 UberDork
8/1/17 1:38 p.m.

Tony Sestito was. Terrible CL pics of course.

Klayfish
Klayfish PowerDork
8/1/17 2:49 p.m.

That's awesome. I learned to drive stick shift on one of these beasts. Well, truth be told I actually "learned" from an arcade game in the late 80s, but the Ramcharger was the first real vehicle I drove stick. It was a 4 speed, and 1st gear was useless for anything other than getting started if you were towing something...top speed was like 10mph...I always started in 2nd gear. The plus to such a short 1st gear, combined with lots of torque, was that when I was learning it was impossible to stall it.

GTXVette
GTXVette Dork
8/1/17 3:10 p.m.

I am Not a dodge fan..... that's a darn GOOD deal. Look at that front bumper.. 83 thousand miles, thats a great deal, TOW TRUCK it's perfect for that. fix the wheel cyl. in 30 min.

Cooter
Cooter HalfDork
8/1/17 4:22 p.m.

I am a Dodge guy. Dodge truck guy, in fact. That thing is almost completely rotted away, and is not an 83K mile truck; it is a truck with a 5 digit odometer.

etifosi
etifosi SuperDork
8/1/17 4:27 p.m.

Someone needs to make that a Lone Wolf McQuaid tribute rig.

GTXVette
GTXVette Dork
8/1/17 5:01 p.m.

O K now my computer let me see the pics..............it's a dodge and a rusty one too!

spitfirebill
spitfirebill UltimaDork
8/1/17 6:43 p.m.

We had an intern one time that drove one of these that was an ex-forest service vehicle. It had manual steering and brakes and was still the pale green.

chandlerGTi
chandlerGTi PowerDork
8/1/17 6:45 p.m.
Cooter wrote: I am a Dodge guy. Dodge truck guy, in fact. That thing is almost completely rotted away, and is not an 83K mile truck; it is a truck with a 5 digit odometer.

As a dodge guy, hats way overpriced.. although Ramcharger prices are on the rise.

volvoclearinghouse
volvoclearinghouse UltraDork
8/1/17 9:00 p.m.

When I was shopping for my very first vehicle, I test drove one much like this one. Rusty, 4x4 auto, I think it had a 318 though. The guy wanted 800 bucks then- and that was 1997. This one's got some cancer, but up here, most will, and a grand for a running, near-as-makes-no-difference driveable 4x4 seems like a decent deal.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
9fZ6mIZOkI38fuCEsxSqypSzY6C8sizdqYiePcsxHjgUEnFJpLGtlURgnHQQT5ej